• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Antonio Meccariello Shoes

meister

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Chestercheng

Reaction score
Hi Gents,

Would anyone be interested in a GMTO of a modified Decurion model. It will be as shown in the pic but without the captoe. Medallion and broguing along balmoral seam will be retained.

Specs are as follow:
Last - looking at Mayfair 2 last. 2nd choice will be Chisel 2
Color - a mid-brown. Possibly melograno, antiqued chestnut or rhum
Construction - Argentum-welted or handwelted

This will be done directly with Antonio. Let me know if you are interested. I am looking at doing this by end Oct/early Nov.

Decurion model (pic taken from Antonio's website):
View attachment 1050175
I'm interested in that but prefer in Chisel 2 last.

NJE66

Reaction score
Hi Gents,

Would anyone be interested in a GMTO of a modified Decurion model. It will be as shown in the pic but without the captoe. Medallion and broguing along balmoral seam will be retained.

Specs are as follow:

This will be done directly with Antonio. Let me know if you are interested. I am looking at doing this by end Oct/early Nov.

View attachment 1050175
Might be interested. I prefer last chisel II though.

evangel21

Reaction score
Might be interested. I prefer last chisel II though.
Hi! No worries. There's another interest in the chisel 2 last which I'm fine with as well. So that makes 3 interested parties. I'll keep you posted on further updates.

evangel21

Reaction score
Hi Gents,

Specs are as follow:

View attachment 1050175
Just to add. This pic, courtesy from Yohei's IG, is what the makeup would be like. And the color close to what I would prefer though a darker shade is fine too. But dark brown is not in consideration. A mid to a darker shade of mid brown at most.
IMG_20181012_095907.jpg

Chestercheng

Reaction score
Thanks for the update. The makeup looks nice. I just got a question, since this makeup is not available as an MTO option in Antonio's webshop, will there be an additional charge for this even if there are enough interests for the GMTO?

bsarosi

Reaction score
Thanks for the update. The makeup looks nice. I just got a question, since this makeup is not available as an MTO option in Antonio's webshop, will there be an additional charge for this even if there are enough interests for the GMTO?
Curious to know this as well as I'm interested in this makeup, @evangel21

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just to add. This pic, courtesy from Yohei's IG, is what the makeup would be like. And the color close to what I would prefer though a darker shade is fine too. But dark brown is not in consideration. A mid to a darker shade of mid brown at most.
View attachment 1051470
Consider me on the fence at the moment, but if taking the plunge, would also prefer Chisel II

futailee

Reaction score
Photo borrowed from FINE Shoes's IG to help visualise the end result. This pair is in chisel 2,except no broguing along the balmoral seam.

Capture.JPG

GYWFan

Reaction score
Could be interested in the GMTO suggested by evangel21. Preference would be Chisel 2 or Soft Square.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.