• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ANTONIO MECCARIELLO, BIRCH, BROWN CALF, SOFT SQUARE, UK8

ANTONIO MECCARIELLO, BIRCH, BROWN CALF, SOFT SQUARE, UK8

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DonRaphael submitted a new classified:

ANTONIO MECCARIELLO, BIRCH, BROWN CALF, SOFT SQUARE, UK8 - Worn 3x. Includes lasted shoe trees, bags and box.

Maker: Antonio Meccariello
Model: Birch for The Sabot
Size: UK8 standard width
Color: Brown
Last: Soft square
Features: Almost in new condition. Worn 3x. Includes lasted shoe trees, shoe bags and box.

I've added some stock pictures and some of some of my own for reference.

View attachment 1320823 View attachment 1320824 View attachment 1320825 View attachment 1320826 [ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

mk05

Reaction score
If Meccariello shoes look like that after 3 wears, I have to say the maker quality is poor. The leather and sole look about 300 wears in. Are you sure this was "worn 3x?"

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If Meccariello shoes look like that after 3 wears, I have to say the maker quality is poor. The leather and sole look about 300 wears in. Are you sure this was "worn 3x?"
Appreciate your input. I can assure you that the shoes have not been worn more than a handful times. When I wore them, I did my fair bit of walking around outside. I don't have a typical sitting by the desk 8h a day job. I've had them in my closet the last 1,5 years without any wear. Also, the pictures doesn't do them justice to be honest. The pictures are taken under bad lightning conditions, hence why I added stock pictures.

If you're familiar with Enzo Bonafe, the calf is reminiscent of Bonafe's museum calf, which is very supple and soft, thus easily molding to the feet.

Let me know if you're interested and I'm sure we can work something out.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads