• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ANTONIO MECCARIELLO, BIRCH, BROWN CALF, SOFT SQUARE, UK8

ANTONIO MECCARIELLO, BIRCH, BROWN CALF, SOFT SQUARE, UK8

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DonRaphael submitted a new classified:

ANTONIO MECCARIELLO, BIRCH, BROWN CALF, SOFT SQUARE, UK8 - Worn 3x. Includes lasted shoe trees, bags and box.

Maker: Antonio Meccariello
Model: Birch for The Sabot
Size: UK8 standard width
Color: Brown
Last: Soft square
Features: Almost in new condition. Worn 3x. Includes lasted shoe trees, shoe bags and box.

I've added some stock pictures and some of some of my own for reference.

View attachment 1320823View attachment 1320824View attachment 1320825View attachment 1320826[ATTACH...
Read more about this resource...

mk05

Reaction score
If Meccariello shoes look like that after 3 wears, I have to say the maker quality is poor. The leather and sole look about 300 wears in. Are you sure this was "worn 3x?"

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If Meccariello shoes look like that after 3 wears, I have to say the maker quality is poor. The leather and sole look about 300 wears in. Are you sure this was "worn 3x?"
Appreciate your input. I can assure you that the shoes have not been worn more than a handful times. When I wore them, I did my fair bit of walking around outside. I don't have a typical sitting by the desk 8h a day job. I've had them in my closet the last 1,5 years without any wear. Also, the pictures doesn't do them justice to be honest. The pictures are taken under bad lightning conditions, hence why I added stock pictures.

If you're familiar with Enzo Bonafe, the calf is reminiscent of Bonafe's museum calf, which is very supple and soft, thus easily molding to the feet.

Let me know if you're interested and I'm sure we can work something out.

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 87 17.5%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 158 31.8%
  • 8”

Votes: 143 28.8%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 58 11.7%
  • 9”

Votes: 26 5.2%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.2%