• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anthony Delos for Vuitton?

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
label ,if you want more info , i will call him...Rjman and myself do know the young man very well..

RIDER

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice PR piece for Mr. Delos, but the one article misses the fact that LV is constructing a factory in India at the moment to do lasting and bottoming work.....they will still, however, bear the 'Made in Italy' stamp as enough work is done on them there......from an industry mag that I can't copy/paste due to copyright.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I buy Delos shoes and they're hand made in Saumur.....Louis Vuitton shoes do not interest me at all..

Every big brand is going to india or China to cut costs..

Recoil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lasbar
I buy Delos shoes and they're hand made in Saumur.....Louis Vuitton shoes do not interest me at all..

Every big brand is going to india or China to cut costs..

All Vuitton is made in America, Spain, Italy or France. One of the few that hasn't gone to China.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LVoer
All Vuitton is made in America, Spain, Italy or France. One of the few that hasn't gone to China.

What LV is made in the USA?

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Apparently that line is already being sold in select LV stores: http://www.ytlcommunity.com/commnews...p?newsid=24952
Also making a debut in Kuala Lumpur's LV flagship store is the Inheritance line's Goodyear shoe. The hand-sewn shoes are only sold in selected boutiques - in Hong Kong, Korea, Beijing, and now in Kuala Lumpur.
A search for "Inheritance" on the LV website would show you 2 shoe models, plus some video of a shoemaker who I assume is Mr. Delos.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It is a French speaking enclave of India and i'm not surprised that they are building something over there...
The French Macau...

Renault78law

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC

One of my GFs had an authentic bag (don't remember the model) that was made in the USA. We thought that was kind of weird.

Recoil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
The women's Speedy bag is made in the USA due to the volume of sales. Also because it's a simple item to make, no complex stitching, pockets, etc.

Toiletduck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
At the opening of the HK new LV store....Mr. Delos? is that you?
n3435705370905154226lw8.jpg

Kuro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's him. It would be nice if he came to NYC because I would love to place an order....

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads