Anta, a Chinese brand

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Kent Wang, Apr 22, 2006.

1. Kent Wang

Kent Wang Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

I think this is one of the bigger local sportswear brands in China. I really like these shoes that I saw in one of their stores in Beijing. They're probably the most tasteful take on Chucks that I've seen. I totally would've bought a pair of the blue or red striped ones but they are intended for women and the largest size they carry is EU40 (I wear EU42). [​IMG]

2. Matt

Matt [email protected]

you enjoying the trip Kent? PS hate the shoes, but then, i would [​IMG]

3. tweedlesinpink

tweedlesinpink Senior member

hey kent, how do they look, quality wise? my mom's in shanghai on business and i'd ring her to get her to buy a pair back for me if they're decent. price wise there's certainly nothing to complain.

4. Kent Wang

Kent Wang Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

[email protected]: Great food, great sights, great clothing (at Jantzen and Chan). Couldn't be better. It's pretty cool that we're in the same time zone now (or just about) so that you're posting when I'm posting.
    hey kent, how do they look, quality wise? my mom's in shanghai on business and i'd ring her to get her to buy a pair back for me if they're decent. price wise there's certainly nothing to complain.
    Not sure as I didn't inspect closely once I found out they didn't have them in my size. But this must be a respectable brand as they have entire storefronts. I wouldn't worry about the quality; it's not like Chucks are that sturdy anyway. At this price (USD ~15), get two or three pairs.

5. Matt

Matt [email protected]

[email protected]: Great food, great sights, great clothing (at Jantzen and Chan). Couldn't be better. It's pretty cool that we're in the same time zone now (or just about) so that you're posting when I'm posting
    yeah...but if you want the opinions of anyone else, well youre just gonna have to wait [​IMG]

jantzen is an experience huh? shirts come out well? when do u get the Chan?

6. phaedrus

phaedrus Senior member

How much are the sneakers Kent?

7. raley

raley Senior member

The answer...

How much are the sneakers Kent?

Not sure as I didn't inspect closely once I found out they didn't have them in my size. But this must be a respectable brand as they have entire storefronts. I wouldn't worry about the quality; it's not like Chucks are that sturdy anyway. At this price (USD ~15), get two or three pairs.

8. tweedlesinpink

tweedlesinpink Senior member

yeah it's actually supposed to be the fastest growing chinese sportswear label--says google.

9. Qubaduck

Qubaduck Well-Known Member

yeah it's actually supposed to be the fastest growing chinese sportswear label--says google.

i hear google know alot about china these days. trustworthy source.