• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

    Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

    Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Anta, a Chinese brand

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Joined
May 5, 2005
Messages
5,839
Reaction score
1,392
I think this is one of the bigger local sportswear brands in China. I really like these shoes that I saw in one of their stores in Beijing. They're probably the most tasteful take on Chucks that I've seen. I totally would've bought a pair of the blue or red striped ones but they are intended for women and the largest size they carry is EU40 (I wear EU42).
 
Joined
Jan 14, 2005
Messages
11,178
Reaction score
116
you enjoying the trip Kent? PS hate the shoes, but then, i would
 

tweedlesinpink

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
354
Reaction score
0
hey kent, how do they look, quality wise? my mom's in shanghai on business and i'd ring her to get her to buy a pair back for me if they're decent. price wise there's certainly nothing to complain.
 

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Joined
May 5, 2005
Messages
5,839
Reaction score
1,392
[email protected]: Great food, great sights, great clothing (at Jantzen and Chan). Couldn't be better. It's pretty cool that we're in the same time zone now (or just about) so that you're posting when I'm posting.
Originally Posted by tweedlesinpink
hey kent, how do they look, quality wise? my mom's in shanghai on business and i'd ring her to get her to buy a pair back for me if they're decent. price wise there's certainly nothing to complain.
Not sure as I didn't inspect closely once I found out they didn't have them in my size. But this must be a respectable brand as they have entire storefronts. I wouldn't worry about the quality; it's not like Chucks are that sturdy anyway. At this price (USD ~15), get two or three pairs.
 
Joined
Jan 14, 2005
Messages
11,178
Reaction score
116
Originally Posted by Kent Wang
[email protected]: Great food, great sights, great clothing (at Jantzen and Chan). Couldn't be better. It's pretty cool that we're in the same time zone now (or just about) so that you're posting when I'm posting
yeah...but if you want the opinions of anyone else, well youre just gonna have to wait


jantzen is an experience huh? shirts come out well? when do u get the Chan?
 

raley

Senior Member
Joined
May 22, 2004
Messages
781
Reaction score
0
The answer...

Originally Posted by phaedrus
How much are the sneakers Kent?


Originally Posted by Kent Wang

Not sure as I didn't inspect closely once I found out they didn't have them in my size. But this must be a respectable brand as they have entire storefronts. I wouldn't worry about the quality; it's not like Chucks are that sturdy anyway. At this price (USD ~15), get two or three pairs.
 

tweedlesinpink

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
354
Reaction score
0
yeah it's actually supposed to be the fastest growing chinese sportswear label--says google.
 

Qubaduck

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by tweedlesinpink
yeah it's actually supposed to be the fastest growing chinese sportswear label--says google.

i hear google know alot about china these days. trustworthy source.
 

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

  • I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

  • I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

  • I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

  • Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.


Results are only viewable after voting.

Related Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
438,288
Messages
9,442,619
Members
197,847
Latest member
Talisman
Top