Another yoox markdown

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by unappliedscience, Jan 19, 2004.

1. unappliedscience

unappliedscience Member

The prices of autumn-winter items at yoox.com have been just marked down. The actual price will be usually less than what's displayed on the list page, i.e. it says a Costume National belt is $56 but if you click on the picture to see the details it is actually $40.

Please note that this is not probably the final markdown. If I remember correctly last year it happened around mid-Feburary. Still I couldn't resist snatching a pair of Costume National shoes I've been eyeing on right away and now feel somewhat vindicated because the site no longer has the same size/color, which means it was probably the last pair they had. =)

2. FCS

FCS Senior member

How's the quality of Costume National shoes, or what label would you compare them to?

Any idea who the manufacturer is?

3. bryce330

bryce330 Senior member

The free shipping code ([email protected]) is still working as well - I believe it expires today though.

4. FCS

FCS Senior member

Is this still valid? I couldn't get it to work.

Any other working coupon available? Much appreciated.

5. itzamazing

itzamazing Senior member

I see some items that I like, thanks for the heads up.

Do you recall how deep the discounts were last February, and how good the selection was? What I like are not must have items and I would prefer to get them as cheap as possible. Thanks.

6. bryce330

bryce330 Senior member

The free shipping code ([email protected]) is still working as well - I believe it expires today though.
    Is this still valid? I couldn't get it to work.
    It works for me, I just used it again five minutes ago. I think maybe it might work only for registered users who received the offer with a prior order, unless maybe you are entering it incorrectly? (I believe it has to be in all caps - [email protected] - and then click "New Total"). I can't remember last year, but I can't imagine the discounts will be much better than this - I just got two Sartoria Castangia suits for $300 and $273.. Even if they do have further markdowns, I doubt the good stuff will be around by then.

7. Thracozaag

Thracozaag Senior member

[​IMG] [​IMG]