• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

another "what level of Zegna is this?" thread

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jeez, i know people are tired of seeing these, but i'm just not familiar enough with Zegna to identify the quality of the suits based on the labels. Can an expert please identify the level of quality for me on this one? Please advise.

thank you!!

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Foxx this is their new label for the Sartorial line which falls below Couture and above ZZegna. It's the suit that retails around $1895-$2250.

mussel

Reaction score
Yup, that's the main line. They have been using the new label for at least a year now.

pkincy

Reaction score
The Z Zegna line has a much less stylish label. This is the line that Saks sells at the prices previously mentioned.

I can see how you might get this new label confused with Z Zegan the fused Made in Mexico line however since it truly has a Z right in the middle.

Perry

The False Prophet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pkincy
The Z Zegna line has a much less stylish label. This is the line that Saks sells at the prices previously mentioned.

I can see how you might get this new label confused with Z Zegan the fused Made in Mexico line however since it truly has a Z right in the middle.

Perry

My Z Zegna has a small label, brown with the gray Z, and simply the word Zegna in the middle.

It is most definately not fused through the chest. My only gripe is that it's not canvassed properly through the lapel, but that said, it still rolls fine.

It is trim and makes me look marvellous, and as I never dry clean, I expect many years service out of it.

Lino

Reaction score
Looks like the label on mine. I emailed Zegna with the model number and it was from the Roma line of the Sartorial collection. I was told on this forum the Roma line is the line with a US cut.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads