• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

another "what level of Zegna is this?" thread

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jeez, i know people are tired of seeing these, but i'm just not familiar enough with Zegna to identify the quality of the suits based on the labels. Can an expert please identify the level of quality for me on this one? Please advise.

thank you!!

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Foxx this is their new label for the Sartorial line which falls below Couture and above ZZegna. It's the suit that retails around $1895-$2250.

mussel

Reaction score
Yup, that's the main line. They have been using the new label for at least a year now.

pkincy

Reaction score
The Z Zegna line has a much less stylish label. This is the line that Saks sells at the prices previously mentioned.

I can see how you might get this new label confused with Z Zegan the fused Made in Mexico line however since it truly has a Z right in the middle.

Perry

The False Prophet

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pkincy
The Z Zegna line has a much less stylish label. This is the line that Saks sells at the prices previously mentioned.

I can see how you might get this new label confused with Z Zegan the fused Made in Mexico line however since it truly has a Z right in the middle.

Perry

My Z Zegna has a small label, brown with the gray Z, and simply the word Zegna in the middle.

It is most definately not fused through the chest. My only gripe is that it's not canvassed properly through the lapel, but that said, it still rolls fine.

It is trim and makes me look marvellous, and as I never dry clean, I expect many years service out of it.

Lino

Reaction score
Looks like the label on mine. I emailed Zegna with the model number and it was from the Roma line of the Sartorial collection. I was told on this forum the Roma line is the line with a US cut.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.