another "what level of Zegna is this?" thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by The_Foxx, Apr 18, 2006.

1. The_Foxx

The_Foxx Senior member

Jeez, i know people are tired of seeing these, but i'm just not familiar enough with Zegna to identify the quality of the suits based on the labels. Can an expert please identify the level of quality for me on this one? Please advise.

thank you!!

[​IMG]

2. aportnoy

aportnoy Senior member Dubiously Honored

Foxx this is their new label for the Sartorial line which falls below Couture and above ZZegna. It's the suit that retails around $1895-$2250.

3. mussel

mussel Senior member

Yup, that's the main line. They have been using the new label for at least a year now.

4. pkincy

pkincy Senior member

The Z Zegna line has a much less stylish label. This is the line that Saks sells at the prices previously mentioned.

I can see how you might get this new label confused with Z Zegan the fused Made in Mexico line however since it truly has a Z right in the middle.

Perry

5. The False Prophet

The False Prophet Senior member

The Z Zegna line has a much less stylish label. This is the line that Saks sells at the prices previously mentioned.

I can see how you might get this new label confused with Z Zegan the fused Made in Mexico line however since it truly has a Z right in the middle.

Perry

My Z Zegna has a small label, brown with the gray Z, and simply the word Zegna in the middle.

It is most definately not fused through the chest. My only gripe is that it's not canvassed properly through the lapel, but that said, it still rolls fine.

It is trim and makes me look marvellous, and as I never dry clean, I expect many years service out of it.

6. Lino

Lino Senior member

Looks like the label on mine. I emailed Zegna with the model number and it was from the Roma line of the Sartorial collection. I was told on this forum the Roma line is the line with a US cut.