• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 7: Castangia from SARTORIALE

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction is for a Castangia Suit or Sportcoat from SARTORIALE Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Another version of this military jacket?

Postulio

Reaction score
hey everyone- ive been looking for a good military jacket to buy for a while, and ive finally found what im looking for. the only problem is that i dont like the collar at all (i know....picky =P)
heres a picture
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SUPERDRY-ARMY-...1%7C240%3A1318

my question is if someone knows of a jacket just like this(black with simialar pockets, and not leather), but without such a crazy colar. any help is appreciated.
ill respond as soon as possible if my request seems too farfetched...

wmmk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
without the collar, it's just a canvas M65-style jacket with epaulettes and a gaudy logo on the shoulder. search M65 on these forums and on the google--you'll find a ton.

gilwood

Reaction score
Looks like US Wings just issued a new all-cotton M-65:

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gilwood
I've been thinking of picking this one up for JC Penney, which has an M65 look to it:

http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?...itary%20Jacket

I'd like to get this one from Derek Reese from the Terminator Chronicles:

that one sent me on an M-65 mission last year. it's diesel and i can't figure out which design since they seem to have somewhere in the neighborhood of 17 million different pieces and no actual catalog of them.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 29 3.6%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 141 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 265 32.7%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 129 15.9%
  • 31 - 40