1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Another shoe tree thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by JamesBill, May 29, 2012.

1. JamesBill

JamesBill Member

I bought some new shoes and after wearing them once I noticed this happened within two days of no shoe tree.

Is this normal or the result of not using shoe trees after the first time wearing them?

TIA

Last edited: May 29, 2012
  2. JamesBill

JamesBill Member

compared to another shoe
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 29, 2012
  3. Jester87

Jester87 Well-Known Member

This seems to happen to my shoes no matter what I do. Isn't it just a product of walking in shoes that are made of leather?

4. wholecut

wholecut Member

i was at nordstrom rack on memorial day. they were selling their cedar shoe tress for $9.90 instead of the usual price of $12.90. I grabbed a couple. Not sure if this is offered at all the stores. I visited 2 that day and only noticed one of them offering the discount.

5. wholecut

wholecut Member

i was at nordstrom rack on memorial day. they were selling their cedar shoe tress for $9.90 instead of the usual price of $12.90. I grabbed a couple. Not sure if this is offered at all the stores. I visited 2 that day and only noticed one of them offering the discount.

6. musicguy

musicguy Senior member

Creasing is normal. Don't worry about it.

But yes, use shoe trees. It'll make a difference.