Another Ridiculous Texting Question (Girls)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by panther2k, Apr 14, 2011.

1. juliank

juliank Senior member

i would go with texas jack move. decline and counter offer for a different day. she did apologize for not responding but remember the op texted her A FEW DAYS AGO. this is unnaceptable.

if she had texted him back the next day, apologized, then i would respond and try and set up the date for that night. but the fact that she texts him back DAYS LATER shows she is a major flake and expects him to be at her beck and call when she is bored. she could have easily texted him back within 24 hrs, said " cant tonight, how about xx ?" but no she just blows off his texts for days later then she expects him to just ramshackle all his plans for that day ? lol. ridiculous.

i would simply say after she apologized ( this is important) "haha, its cool. cant tonight, busy. tomorrow at xx, first round is on you ".

2. Xericx

Xericx Senior member

I dislike text interactions w/ girls so I need the advice of those more experienced/skilled w/ that type of game. Texted a girl a few days ago to see if she wanted to hang out tonight (Thursday). No response so I assume she is a write-off. She ends up responding this morning, which annoys me, apologizing and asking what time I'm done with work. i would normally just ignore but given that I would still like to [​IMG] inside of her ASAP, what is the proper response here?
    say you already have plans even if you don't (via text). see if she wants to hang out early next week. I love texting. So much easier. I find it easier to text when you're a little tipsy at least initially.

3. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

In other words, decline and pretend you're busy because she hurt your feelings by not responding to an SMS.

4. r...

r... Senior member

ITT....Neo is only poster with reasonable advice about (Girls)

I also whole heartedly approve of the use [​IMG] in the OPs comment. Better than the Rich Boy pic.

5. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    i would go with texas jack move. decline and counter offer for a different day. she did apologize for not responding but remember the op texted her A FEW DAYS AGO. this is unnaceptable.

if she had texted him back the next day, apologized, then i would respond and try and set up the date for that night. but the fact that she texts him back DAYS LATER shows she is a major flake and expects him to be at her beck and call when she is bored. she could have easily texted him back within 24 hrs, said " cant tonight, how about xx ?" but no she just blows off his texts for days later then she expects him to just ramshackle all his plans for that day ? lol. ridiculous.

i would simply say after she apologized ( this is important) "haha, its cool. cant tonight, busy. tomorrow at xx, first round is on you ".

I forget: does the OP want to boan this chick?

6. Joffrey

Joffrey Senior member

Make plans for drinks after work with your friends then tell her you have plans but invite her to come.

7. CouttsClient

CouttsClient Senior member

Los Angeles/ DC/ The Gulf Coast/ Airplane...
    I sometimes use text messages to ask if they're free for a call. I don't make plans with someone via text.

8. Don Carlos

Don Carlos In Time Out

Nine times out of ten, the best way to fuck up a text or email conversation with a girl is to overthink it.

9. dmass1

dmass1 Senior member

Truer words have never been spoken. I've learned this fact the hard way...

Her lack of response for a few days is questionable behavior, but to say its unnacceptable and to write her off is a little drastic. She apologized, so don't look into it too much. If you still want to smash then set something up for another night and be cool about it.

If she flakes again then you can write her off...

10. milesdavisjr

milesdavisjr Well-Known Member

replace her with on demand type

11. ter1413

ter1413 Senior member

Call her. Don't text.

How many times do people on this forum need to be told to man-up and call a girl instead of text?

+1 brah!!

12. Geoff Gander

Geoff Gander Senior member

Reading this thread is like being an anthropologist studying an exotic culture. Thank you.

13. MrGoodBytes

MrGoodBytes Senior member

thought I would share this from the other day.

Me: [plans]. That is me hitting on you.
    Her: [alternate plan idea]. That was me not rejecting you.

woot!

14. benjamin831

benjamin831 Senior member

Send her a telegram next time.

15. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

Nine times out of ten, the best way to fuck up a text or email conversation with a girl is to overthink it.

no, that would be all ten times out of ten