1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

ANOTHER PRICE DROP Wardrobe Staple Gieves and Hawkes Navy Blue Suit 38S 34x30

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Keal19, Jan 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keal19

Keal19 Senior member

For sale we have a used Gieves and Hawkes suit that was originally purchased for circa £700 from the No.1 Savile Row flagship store. Since then I have worn it a fair amount but still plenty of life left in it. Would be ideal as a wardrobe starter or just to add to your rotation.

Jacket is a 38S with working cuffs and i had the waist nipped in by my own tailor after losing a bit of weight.

Trousers have a 34" waist with side adjusters, and an inside leg of 29' with approx 2" extra inches of fabric to be let down.

Any questions just ask, I have a number of other suits/jackets/overcoats for sale in roughly the same size and will combine shipping.

Shipping is free in UK and Rest of world will be £10-15.
    Was £70.... Now £60.... Now £50

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 8, 2013

2. ghandis brosef

ghandis brosef Member

Hello - are the trousers flat front or pleated? Also, do you have a 2B charcoal suit 38s?.

3. Keal19

Keal19 Senior member

Ghandis brosef, they have a single pleat. And unfortunately I don't have a charcoal suit for sale in 38S, just the Donegal like sport coat, and then the DB prince of Wales suit.

4. spickerman35

spickerman35 New Member

Could you provide some measurements (in inches)? Namely the sleeve length, shoulder width, and armpit-to-armpit width? Thanks.

5. Keal19

Keal19 Senior member

Laid flat across the back, the shoulder to shoulder width is 17 inches. The sleeve is 25 inches from the top of the shoulder and 17 inches from the armpit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.