• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Another one bites the dust...

Frittata

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Aifia
yay a new line of TaT for kids
well...thats usefull for me as in 1 week I've got a son
smile.gif

...and CONGRATS

Asch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Congratulations and all the best to you.

Homme

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Congratulations !

kallun

Reaction score
My warmest congratulations to both of you!!

/TKL

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Thanks guys!! This is the first day with some free time after our out-of-town friends all left for home today...

Wedding went great! Everyone had a blast, food was AMAZING, and the whole nite's music was our friend spinning 50s rockabilly/R&B and 60s soul records. Our good friends The Three Bad Jacks were the live band and played 2 sets.

Cake was teal/white/dk brown with argyle and starbursts....my suit was a simple midnite blue one button job, and my wife (how weird is it to say that) had her dress custom made, shimmery white with lite teal starbursts embroidered down the side. All my groomsmen wore a one button TaT suit in different shades of grey, and bridesmaids wore different shade of teal sarong style dresses made from the same lady who did the wedding dress.

Overall we had a great time, esp after the actual ceremony and we were able to relax.

Tons of photos were taken....I dont have any yet, but I'll post some as soon as I get em

cheers!

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Congrats dude! Glad to hear everything went well, post those pics.

braidkid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Congratulations Jason!

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Awesome, congratulations. You sound like the best-dressed wedding party I've ever seen... or rather, it sounds like once I see the pictures of the wedding party, it will be the best I've seen. Or something.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats and enjoy the honeymoon!
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads