• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 8th auction is for a Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Another moron, another wrecked Ferrari

Christofuh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

clubbyjones

Reaction score
110,000 pounds a week? You europeans really love your soccer eh?

KBW

Reaction score
It takes him less than two weeks of pay to have one of those. Would be like me wrecking a z

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think Ferrari should have a test before you purchase one of their fine driving machines to determine whether or not you are too stupid to drive one.

Needless to say, Ronaldo would have failed.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
These cars were built to be driven fast, hence, wrecklessly, hence, they were driven to be wrecked.

Southern-Nupe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
From the story thus far, I haven't seen much to prove he was being an idiot....yet!

However, if they find he was doing a buck-twenty through the tunnel, I more than would likely agree.

jamesbond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
These cars were built to be driven fast, hence, wrecklessly, hence, they were driven to be wrecked.

Driving fast and driving wrecklessly are two different things. They are meant to be driven fast on race tracks not wrecklessly on public roads. It seems like crashing an exotic sportscar is a requirement to be a footballer.

Orsini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jamesbond
Driving fast and driving wrecklessly are two different things. They are meant to be driven fast on race tracks not wrecklessly on public roads. It seems like crashing an exotic sportscar is a requirement to be a footballer.
Reckless http://www.thefreedictionary.com/reckless

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
According to the UK press and Fox Soccer Channel this was his first outing in the car.
You'd think the way he reacts on the pitch would have been applied to avoiding that wall, my guess is he's so depressed living in Manchester, having to look at Rooney's face in training and not getting the desired transfer to Madrid last summer he just wanted to kill himself in style.

zeni

Reaction score
Originally Posted by A Y
Driving fast on a racetrack is a very considered, controlled activity, and is the opposite of driving recklessly.

--Andre

In general yes, but it depends on the driver. I've seen plenty of reckless drivers crash on the track.

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rye GB
You'd think the way he reacts on the pitch would have been applied to avoiding that wall, my guess is he's so depressed living in Manchester, having to look at Rooney's face in training and not getting the desired transfer to Madrid last summer he just wanted to kill himself in style.

Some good points, but he is just a big douche...

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 30 3.7%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 141 17.3%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 265 32.5%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 129 15.8%
  • 31 - 40