Another Jantzen Post

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by kcgreg, Jun 13, 2006.

1. kcgreg

kcgreg Senior member

Hi guys - I thought that I'd better post something to say that I tried out an order from Jantzen in March which I ordered online and then I received my first email from Ricky in May and I received my shirt today. The shirt is a perfect fit no problems with the sleeve length and I especially told them to get the circumference of my wrist right and they did - fantastic! I am very impressed. I told Ricky that I will get another dozen shirts from him ASAP. [​IMG] I must be lucky. Go Jantzen all the way!!! Any advise on their suit making skills???

2. GreyFlannelMan

GreyFlannelMan Senior member

Glad to hear that you had a positive experience. I would love to see photos of this "perfect" first order. I'm sure some folks here might describe it otherwise. [​IMG]

As long as you're happy with it...

3. Shirtmaven

Shirtmaven Senior member Dubiously Honored

4. jgu

jgu Well-Known Member

I also got my shirt yesterday. It was my first order. I ordered on April 27. I like the shirt a lot. The fit of the body is almost perfect. The sleve length is perfect too. When I lay my arms at my side they hit my wrist exactly, with no extra fabric bunching up. Is it suppose to fit like that, or are you suppose to have some extra fabric so when you lift your arms the cuffs don't ride up? It makes me a little self concious.

I'm not sure about posting pictures. Do we really need another Jantzen thread?

5. new obsession

new obsession Senior member

Any advise on their suit making skills???

I just posted some pics of a suit they did for me. I was pretty impressed. Especially for the price. I do, however, have to work out some sort of mechanism for gettting fabric swatches from them for re-orders...

http://new.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=16232

6. chorse123

chorse123 Senior member

And so is my March 29th 4 shirter. [​IMG]