• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Another batch of wool and cotton Incotex.....

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
This is becoming a full time job
smile.gif
A bunch of Incotex. At the end, I included some stuff which is cheap due to tiny imperfecetions, which I noted. Please respond with the pant number when PMing me. I tried to take pics of any distinguishing features (no belt loops, 4 inch stitch down the front etc) but ask any questions if unsure. All the pants are flat fronts, all Incotex tags have been cut out, prices are a bit different this time, some are cheaper. Assume all wool are lined unless noted.

1. Grey/brown plaid. 36 waist.100% all season wool, but on the heavier side. button fly. 10 inch knee, 8 7/8 cuff - $110
KIF_2666.jpg

KIF_2669.jpg

2. Dark grey with a subtle red/burgandy stripe. 30 waist, 100% all season wool, also on the heavier side. button fly. 8 1/2 cuff, 9 1/4 knee. - SOLD

3. Grey Flannel . 32 waist, factory cuffed at 33 1/2 inches with a 2 inch cuff. No more fabric on the cuff to let out. button fly. two pleats. 8 1/2 cuff, 9 1/4 knee. - $120 SOLD

4. Green/blue melange wool. 100% heavy weight wool. 34 waist, 4 inch stich down the front on each side. 7 5/8 cuff, 9 inch knee. Factory hemmed at 34 1/2 with 3 inches of fabric. -$110
KIF_2653.jpg

KIF_2656.jpg

KIF_2657.jpg

5. Brown 100% wool on the heavier side. Has a light brown shadow stripe. 32 waist, 8 1/2 cuff, 9 1/4 knee. Factory hemmed at 35 inches with 3 inches of fabric more -$110
KIF_2673.jpg

KIF_2676.jpg

6. Brown 100% wool with a barely perceptible shadow stripe. 34 waist no belt loops, side adjusters. 8 1/4 cuff, 9 1/2 knee. SOLD

7. Charcoal grey wool pants, 30 waist. 7 7/8 cuff, 9 inch knee -SOLD

8. These are my favorite pants in this lot. Cream/bone flannel. 30 waist. Jean-type cut. 8 inch cuff, 9 inch knee. Factory hemmed at 33 inches, 3 inches extra inside -SOLD

9. Brushed cotton dark mocha. 34 waist, Belt loops and side adjusters. button fly. Buttoned bacl flap pockets. 9 inch cuff, 10 inch knee -$80
KIF_2679.jpg

KIF_2682.jpg

10. Burberry by Incotex "flannelized"-cotton
smile.gif
Light camel colored, heavy weight but very soft. Size 34 and 38. The 34's have a very small imperfection (5 mm) by the bottom crotch area.The zipper was pressing against it, might come out of the pants when pressed, but assume that it will not. Almost impossible to see unless someone is staring at your crotch
smile.gif
34's-8 inch cuff, 9 1/4 knee. 38's 8 1/4 cuff, 9 7/8 knee -$50 each BOTH SOLD

11. Hard to describe orange/peach melange flannel, heavy weight. 32 waist I actually love these! Jean-type cut. 7 7/8 cuff, 9 inch knee. - SOLD

12. Straight forward cotton Khakis. 34 waist. 8 inch cuff, 9 inch knee. SOLD

13. Workhorse bone colored twill khaki's. 38 waist 8 1/2 cuff, 9 1/2 knee. Back right pocket has a small piece of fabric (same as used on the waistband) on the top. $40
KIF_2688.jpg

KIF_2691.jpg

14. Workhorse light khaki colored twill. Interesting weave and two 4 inch stitches going down the front. nice stitching on the front pockets. also has the piece of fabric on the top back right pocket. 34 waist, 8 inch cuff, 9 1/4 inch knee - $40
KIF_2693.jpg

KIF_2696.jpg

15. Really nice jean-cut cotton twill pants. Beautiful green color. 30 inch waist, 8 inch cuff, 8 5/8 knee. Has one small, almost imperceptible fabric "pull" on the front left side. You would have to look hard to see it. I tried to take a close up pic, but it is tough. Let me know if you want better pics. SOLD

Also still have these left from yesterday:
16. Camel colored cotton, corduroy finish, size 34, flat front - $80
KIF_2647.jpg

KIF_2650.jpg

17. camel colored cotton, corduroy finish, size 34, flat front, zip back pockets - $80
KIF_2648.jpg

KIF_2651.jpg

18. Mocha, single pleat very soft cotton size 34 - SOLD

Jutter

Reaction score
Hello Ed,

I'm new here , so I dont't know the rules.
Do you ship to Belgium (Europe) ?
How should I pay if I find something in your offerings ? (always nice tousers ...)
Thanks in advance,

Jutter

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jutter
Hello Ed,

I'm new here , so I dont't know the rules.
Do you ship to Belgium (Europe) ?
How should I pay if I find something in your offerings ? (always nice tousers ...)
Thanks in advance,

Jutter

Jutter, welcome and thanks for the interest. Just sent you a PM.

Please note that the mocha side adjuster/belt loop pants were incorrectly priced at $110, they are actually $80.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads