1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Annoyed postscript

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by RJman, May 20, 2005.

1. RJman

RJman Senior member Dubiously Honored

Well, realized today that my one of my three Kachins bespoke trews from January has started to split in the crotch. It's definitely not a fit or weight issue. I can have it repaired as it's along the seam, but it's annoying after three months of moderate wear.

2. AlanC

AlanC Senior member

Mental note while in Mumbai...

3. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

well, I wonder who the bastard you recommended Kachins to you was.... if I were you I would send him a virus or something......

sorry, I haven't had any problems, but I will make a mental note not to recomend them anymore.

4. RJman

RJman Senior member Dubiously Honored

Well, I mean, accidents happen. Maybe some apprentice had been chewing too much paan and was sick or something. Still, it's an annoyance. Not mad at anyone for recommending them.