1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Ann Demeulemeester

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by svelten, Nov 25, 2009.

1. deck two

deck two New Member

I love my pair but too small for me :(
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. shoewizz

shoewizz Well-Known Member

Hi All!

This thread seems pretty dead but I was wondering if someone could identify this Ann D jacket/blazer. I found it at a local consignment store.

It is a size XS making me think its a womens jacket. Has a traditional lapel, large center vent, and cropped sleeves. It is long and the most standout detail is the interesting way it buttons on both sides of the jacket.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There is a cherub graphic sewn on the inside.

3. soband

soband Active Member

size XS makes me think it's a men's jacket actually. I think AnnD women's jackets follow a numbered system (38, 40, 42, etc). That could just be more recent seasons (not hands on familiar with AnnD pre2011 or so). Picture of the tags on the jacket might help.

4. gustavobradley

gustavobradley Senior member

I've always kind of admired Ann D from afar without committing to much, but refining what I like and what I want to wear, her stuff seems to be a nice "bridge" between more "goth" brands and more traditional stuff (a la Dries). Hopefully this thread can kind of start running again, because I want to start getting more in depth with the brand/her work