Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Android Homme LIquid Black Sneakers size 11

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by djrickyriccardo, Jan 13, 2013.

1. djrickyriccardo

djrickyriccardo Active Member

I have a pair of BRAND NEW Android Hommes US size 11, yet fits like size 10-10.5. Retail $340 +tax. Comes with travel bag, mini shoe horn, a white pair of laces and the authenticity card as do all Android Hommes. Selling these for $210 shipped anywhere.

I'm also selling a WORN ONCE, NO TAGS limited edition Black Scale Tiffany blue logo hoodie, size medium. Black Scale is a streetwear brand MADE in USA, worn by Asap Rocky and his Asap crew. Jay-Z wore a Black Scale hoodie when he performed at Obama's re-election campaign election ceremony, google it. Anyways, the hoodie fits more like a size small, depending on your exact measurements. Should fit a person 5'8-5'10 perfectly who normally wears small-medium. Worth ~$100, will sell for $40 shipped. It matches the Android Hommes, therefore the reason for posting on the same thread! Buy both for $230 shipped.

Location: Toronto, Canada. Please personal message me or feel free to ask any questions. Thank you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 13, 2013