1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Andrew Lock - Introducing a new shoe line from a long term member - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Former Affiliate Vendor Threads; a Locked Forum.' started by LA Guy, Jun 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ncdobson

ncdobson Senior member

When's the deadline for ordering shoes at the introductory price? I'm interested in the bal-boot, but I need to sell a pair of shoes before I can order.

2. AnGeLiCbOrIs

AnGeLiCbOrIs Senior member

PM me. I can have one made to your specifications at a discounted price since there is no fitting.

The shoes are made and should ship out of Spain this week. I will ship orders out as soon as they arrive in the US.

I don't have a specific date set yet for the boot but you probably have at least a month for the handgrades and two weeks for the benchgrades.

3. ThinkDerm

ThinkDerm Senior member

So you do fittings? Nice! What sort of start to finish turn around time do you have?

4. AnGeLiCbOrIs

Just about one month to delivery.

5. ThinkDerm

ThinkDerm Senior member

So you can take the order/measurements, do a fitting and deliver a suit in about a month?

6. CounselorStyle

CounselorStyle Well-Known Member

I never understood styleforumers' thing for double monks until I saw those. Truly a great looking shoe.

7. AnGeLiCbOrIs

Yup. Simple and effective. :)

Any adjustments needed on delivery are included in the price.

8. AnGeLiCbOrIs

Hand sewn ties (and one sexy bow tie) are live in the store. They are in stock and ready to ship! :slayer:

LINK

Last edited: Jun 23, 2012
  9. allaboutshoes

allaboutshoes Senior member

Really great stuff! Good Luck with everything!

10. mymil

mymil Senior member

Definitely interested in the Dainite sole! How much interest would be enough, and would the price be different?

11. xiaoli

xiaoli Senior member

Last edited: Jun 24, 2012
  12. AnGeLiCbOrIs

Thanks to all who purchased ties over the weekend.

I am down to one piece left in stock for each of the houndstooth ties.

13. AnGeLiCbOrIs

I just took an order for suit in this Ariston super 130s wool (middle fabric in picture). The 270g weight and mid-grey color are perfect for all year round and the fabric has a very nice hand. This is an example of a true staple suit that is a good place to start a versatile professional wardrobe. Many non-SF customers come with lots of ideas for their their first custom suit based on "cool" unique details that they have seen elsewhere. At least 90% of my customers want hacking pockets with a ticket pocket. Quite a few have requests for colorful buttonholes, five button sleeves, contrast pickstitching - sometimes even a quarter inch off the edge of the lapel - and suits that are just plain too short and too tight. I always suggest that the first suit should be in a staple fabric and have classic proportions. A well fitting suit is a much better way to attract positive attention than a monstrosity that screams "look at me!". If the customer really wants to express his individuality, I recommend an interesting lining, colored mother of pearl buttons or one contrasting buttonhole on each sleeve. Of course my job is to make the customer happy so I never push this on anyone but at the end of the day people usually agree and are thankful for the guidance when the suit arrives.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  14. AnGeLiCbOrIs

delete.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2012
  15. AnGeLiCbOrIs

UPDATE: The Benchgrade collection will start shipping next Monday July 16! :slayer:

Sunday, July 15 is the last day to get them for $225 shipped.

LINK

Last edited: Jul 9, 2012
  16. 3dials

3dials Senior member

Great - now I want ALL of them! I'm torn between the oxford and the derby benchmade... Leaning toward the oxford for work. Any plans to use shell cordovan in the future?

Best of luck!

17. AnGeLiCbOrIs

Yes. Shell cordovan is definitely coming but not too soon.

The bench grade shoes are all in stock and ready for shipping. They are actually in European sizing so please order one full size below your normal US size.

For example order 10.5 if you normally wear 11.5.

The price is now $250 for all benchgrade shoes but you can use code NOT2L8 for 10% off all ties and in-stock shoes through Sunday night. :slayer:

Last edited: Jul 13, 2012
  18. PL92106

PL92106 Senior member

Very nice Andrew. Congrats! Look forward to learning more about the MTM program and waiting to see if a dub monk w/ medallion shows up in the Handgrade collection.

19. AnGeLiCbOrIs

Finally some decent pics of the benchgrade shoes. :slayer:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Superfluous

Superfluous Senior member

I put in an order last night (with a request for delayed shipping because I'm out of town) for the brown captoes :slayer:.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.