• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ande Whall Rakers, APC NC, A77 Joey Overdrive. sz 25-29.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sylvestre

Reaction score
These are jeans that I can no longer fit into, or never could, you can tell which is which by how worn in each pair is. See individual descriptions and measurements (done Blue in Green style). Don't be afraid to make an offer or PM me w/ any questions. All prices in US Dollars and include shipping within NA, pay pal only please

Ande Whall Rakers, sz 29. $100 Worn about 20 times, there is very light visible wear, no structural damage.

measurements

Waist - 30"
Inseam - 31"
F Rise - 9"
B Rise - 13"
Thigh - 10.5"
Knee - 6.9"
Hem - 6.5"

April 77 Joey Overdrive, sz 27. $50 Worn 3-4 times, way too tight, no visible wear, these are practically new aside from the missing guitar pick.

measurements

Waist - 28.2"
Inseam - 34"
F Rise - 8.9"
B Rise - 12.8"
Thigh - 10"
Knee - 6.5"
Hem - 6."

APC New Cure, sz 25. $60 -SOLD
My first pair of raw denim, I wore the hell out of these, used them as my work jeans (under coveralls) when I was doing asphalt work. If you're super skinny and want the worn in look without doing it yourself, or you want to bleach them out like Synthese, than these are perfect for you. No structural damage, but the fabric is pretty thin under the back pockets, and there are various abrasions all over.

Attachments

• IMG_5454.JPG
    IMG_5454.JPG
    294.2 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_5456.JPG
    IMG_5456.JPG
    468.9 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_5457.JPG
    IMG_5457.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 79
  • IMG_5458.JPG
    IMG_5458.JPG
    353.2 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_5459.JPG
    IMG_5459.JPG
    380.3 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_5460.JPG
    IMG_5460.JPG
    283 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

chocolatelvis

Reaction score
Been looking for those Rakers but didn't realize that the leg opening was that narrow. Damn! I've got a practically brand new pair of 30" AH Caribous I would love to trade you as I want a more slim fit in the thigh. 6.5" hem really??!!

sylvestre

Reaction score
Yes indeed, they are honestly very slim, much slimmer than Dior 19cms and most raw jeans that I have owned. I'd be up for that trade though, let me know if you have any other questions.

chocolatelvis

Reaction score
Yeah, I can probably deal with the slim fit but really can't have a hem narrower than a 7.3-7.5.
I think the Mustangs would be idel. Love the Whalls so much, I may just get the thighs taken in my an inch just cuz I don't want to end up not owning a pair. lol.

Anyways, somebody better jump on these and good luck selling them. :)

sylvestre

Reaction score
Yeah, you want jeans you'll be happy with, I'd love a pair of AW, in a size that fit, probably the Grifters/Mustangs also. Anyways, thanks for the support and interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads