• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ande Whall Cougars = WOW!

Oltmann

Reaction score
I have that same exact shirt, it's from breakbeat science, right?

Stylin-1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow....good timing drizz. I saw the AW thread over at SuFu and was going to post if anyone had his jeans, the Cougar in particular!

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah, it's a BBS shirt.

They do not touch the ground with my shoes.

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Drizzt3117 -- did you get the hitchhiker thumb or the plain back pocket?

knucks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Say
wow, nice. those look awesome drizzt. very tempted. btw: what color did you get for the pocket lining?
Paul, resist, don't do it manggg

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by amerikajinda
Drizzt3117 -- did you get the hitchhiker thumb or the plain back pocket?

Plain back pockets.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GWHiZiTSPHiL
how are the quality of ande whalls compared to 5eps?

I'm not really sure how to answer this. In terms of the quality of hardware, I think 5EP is a bit nicer. In terms of construction, I believe Ande makes all of his to order so certainly there's more options. I'm not really sure about the quality of denim, both are amazing. I don't think you can really go wrong with either choice, really. Personally I prefer the color of Ande's denim, it's perfect for me, and the fits are great. I also like the fact that the rise is lower than 5EP for the most part.

Say

Reaction score
Originally Posted by knucks
Paul, resist, don't do it manggg

haha, i cant help it... they're too nice. heh, you should've definately copped some grifters instead of the hipsters.... butttt if you're going to purchase from Denim Bar, then ya gotta support your affiliates.

Double D

Reaction score
Yeah, Ande's jeans are absolutely insane. The cut, colour and rigidity of my Rakers is amazing. I don't wear them too much at the moment, but I've already got little bits of fading peeking out.

cheapmutha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i love the little details.

like how i thought he had chainstitched hems, but then realised he had sewn around the hem 3 times even tho there was only one line of stitching visable on the outside.

Stylin-1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Drizz, I'm trying to choose between the Cougars and the RB6 right now. Which do you think I should go for?? I'm leaning towards the Whalls for the dry factor and the lower rise, but I kinda' want the RB6 for dressier occasions?

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stylin-1
Drizz, I'm trying to choose between the Cougars and the RB6 right now. Which do you think I should go for?? I'm leaning towards the Whalls for the dry factor and the lower rise, but I kinda' want the RB6 for dressier occasions?
I'd go with the Whalls personally. They're plenty dressy if you go with the plain back pockets. I'd rock them with blazer and dress shirt. I think they're a nicer fit and like the darkness of the denim personally. I own RB6 and RB15s and they are nice but I like the whalls better personally. YMMV.

Stylin-1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks....I think I'm going to order up the Cougars in the 78cm waist.
bigstar[1].gif

blackplatano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't understand why people wanna show off the fit, so they post a pic so dark you can't even see the difference between the jeans and the shirt. How can people say it's a good fit when all you see is a black hole.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics