1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

***And...SOLD!! ***Telus Blackberry Curve 8300

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by tradernick, Jul 16, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tradernick

tradernick Senior member

SOLD!! Thanks SF.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no idea if anyone will be interested in this Blackberry. It's a pink Curve 8300. I went through a Bold 9700 and then switched to iPhone. This works perfectly, including the trackball. It can definitely be unlocked. Maybe for a young kid's first smartphone or a cottage phone? Comes with AC wall adapter, USB cable and unused holster. Battery holds a charge well. The screen is in decent shape but shows normal wear, with one scratch that can actually be seen without looking for them. There's a scratch on the rear housing that I have pictured. Price includes shipping

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 1, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.