• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ANCON REAL BRONZE CASE DIVER WATCH BRONZO - PROFESSIONAL PATINA- NIB STUNNING !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyrnoid

Reaction score
MAGNUS
1943 - AGC-4 / MAG002

Brand New In Box with Aftermarket Patina Added for that Sartorial Vintage Modern Steampunk look!
Price Subject to Change Without Notice. Please Note Price Prior to Buying Now.

Hours, minutes, seconds and quick set date at 4/5 o'clock position.
Al Bronze case, brushed finishing, 45mm diameter excluding crown, 56 mm from lug to lug, 15.8mm thick, 24mm Lug, Stainless Steel 316L case back with anti-magnetic inner case. (Al Bronze, it is a golden brown and over time will take on a rich patina that will enhance the character of the case and making each example unique and personalized.)
Miyota 8215 automatic movement, 21 jewels, power reserve 42 hours up, 21,600 vibrations per hour.
Dark Brown with Super Luminova luminous hour markers.
Al Bronze screw-down crown, 9mm diameter, Water-resistance to 200 meters (660 feet).
Al Bronze Fixed bezel, engraved with elapsed time markings, 3.5mm flat Sapphire Crystal.
Chocolate Color with Antique Stitching Italian leather strap with Matching Al Bronze buckle.
130 grams excluding Leather strap.
1 year limited international Ancon warranty
Accessories- Nato Strap. Screwdriver Set, Luxury Wood Presentation Box

HOW WE CREATE PATINA
The patina process that I've developed is applicable to numerous brass and bronze objects. Here's a brief overview

It's reversible. That's right! If you decide before shipping that you want the entire patina off, I can take it off with no effect to the underlying surface.
It's not paint or stain it's a REAL patina that's been produced under a controlled lab environment
The induced patina is actually better than naturally progressive patina because
It's controlled and natural patina is not, resulting in potentially unpredictable finishes, stains and blotches.
It's a handmade work of art. Each project is slightly different from the next, making each unit a unique piece.
Natural patina on real bronze can take years to develop, our process only takes two hours to produce per watch (including the relief stages)
Because you selected the induced patina, your watch will be protected by the equivalent of a plating or anodizing. If you care for your bronze watch properly, it will be less prone to unpredictable changes in the future.
In addition to adding patina, we remove some of it on the watch's 'peaks', allowing the lighter tones of Bronze to contrast beautifully with the lower and darker valleys, just line in a Bronze statue that has been around for ages! Again, It's unpredictable to leave this to happenstance.
Before starting, we shield and protect the sensitive regions like the crown stem and case-back seal before we start. This reduces the chance that perspiration or harsh chemicals will damage the valuable seals. This includes oiling these regions before and after the process.
The chemicals that we use are specifically formulated for adding patina to jewelry and watches. They are known to have specific properties and the effects can be subtle or strong depending on how we mix the patina formula.
An induced patina is repeatable. If you want one or a dozen pieces transformed, our controlled process allows us to deliver fairly close similarity of effect between items of the same type of bronze.
It makes your watch much more valuable. Factory new bronze watches will not stay that long and as we demonstrated, will oxidize unpredictably. If you decide to resell your professionally patinated watch, you can offer it at the same finish condition as when you bought it.
If you decide to reverse the process, we can at a nominal additional fee plus postage, bring it back to factory new condition
Each patination project costs only $125 plus shipping so you can also hire us to add it other bronze watches that you may have.

Facts about Bronze
- Bronze is an ancient metal alloy composed of Copper and Zinc as well as other secondary metals.
- Factory New bronze has a Golden look similar to 18K Gold
- In contact with air, water and chemicals, the surface metal oxidizes, resulting in various hues depending on the type of alloy
- The oxide is similar to a suspension. In other-words, at its thinnest, it's a translucent glaze. At its thickest, its an opaque layer of oxide.
- Bronze patinas range from a pale amber Gold to deep green ( verdigris ) in between are a range of sienna, browns and even subtle purple blue hues

Comments= ready to wear
NOTE: Due to the nature of Bronze as a material,No warranty is made for the finish. It is not recommended that the case finish be exposed to Salt, Acids such as vinegar, lemon juice, harsh detergents or Cleaning products like Amonia or Chlorine. An occasional rinsing ( after the crown has been screwed down) in fresh water is recommended to prevent perspiration and other corrosives from unduly affecting the patina.

DISCOUNT DEAL!
Special deal. If you do NOT need the leather strap or the BIG & HEAVY wooden presentation box, I can ship the Magnus with it's Nato Strap to you for a discounted $560.00 Plus $7.50 Priority mail (small box ) insured. (USA ONLY)

ABOUT ME
I work as a teacher and sell on eBay to help with the bills. I try my best to provide excellent customer service. If I do, then please leave me a 5 STAR RATING. This helps immensely. If I do not, then please contact me and let me know how I can help make your transaction meet your expectations. My profession is serving people, so let me know how I can help make your transaction perfect.

SHIPPING
Shipping price quoted is based on inclusion of the large and heavy wooden presentation box. If you agree to omit the presentation box, we can reduce shipping to 1/2 the stated amounts.

PAYMENT
Paypal for worldwide customers and Bank or personal checks for USA are preferred. Paypal charges 3% fee, so I'd rather avoid it.
Sales tax is applicable if the item is shipped to the State of Maryland or if the payment is received from a billing address within Maryland.

REFUNDS
All auction sales are final unless otherwise specified
I guarantee this item depicted is the exact item offered. All photos are
00a9.png
neophoto - 2013.
We do not accept returns due to buyer’s remorse.

NOTE:
Automatic watches will require service at some point in time .They are most easily maintained through frequent use or storage on a winder. This keeps the movement properly 'conditioned'. Leaving an automatic unused for a prolonged period of time (years) is not as good as frequent use. So use your new fine automatic watch as often as you wish.

Attachments

• T2eC16FHJHQFFhhoiz3BRgdv5fj60_12.JPG
    T2eC16FHJHQFFhhoiz3BRgdv5fj60_12.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 78
  • T2eC16FHJHQFFhhoiz3BRgdv5fj60_12.JPG
    T2eC16FHJHQFFhhoiz3BRgdv5fj60_12.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 35
  • T2eC16FHJHQFFhhoiz3BRgdv5fj60_14.JPG
    T2eC16FHJHQFFhhoiz3BRgdv5fj60_14.JPG
    2.1 KB · Views: 213
  • T2eC16FHJIkE9qU3iLdcBRgqPB3NuQ60_14.JPG
    T2eC16FHJIkE9qU3iLdcBRgqPB3NuQ60_14.JPG
    2.8 KB · Views: 174
  • T2eC16RHJGMFFptTElSlBRgduoctQ60_14.JPG
    T2eC16RHJGMFFptTElSlBRgduoctQ60_14.JPG
    2.6 KB · Views: 135
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads