- Dec 25, 2009
- Reaction score
- Does wearing jeans change the perception? (#1)
- Is it the open chest / button stance? (3 button vs 2 button)
- Does lack of tie make it more youthful?
- Can waist suppression overcome an "old" pattern?
- Does the size of the check/pattern play a role?
- How about the pose? Hand in pocket? Human vs. mannequin?
- If the model is under 40, does the jacket loooks less old? (#1's face is partly visible)
- Do the height of the buttons have any impact .... ?
- Body type: Model is skinny. If he had a pot belly, the whole look would be different.
- Camera angle? (#4)