An unexpected haul of very fine clothing....

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by discostu004, Aug 15, 2004.

1. discostu004

discostu004 Affiliate vendor Affiliate Vendor

previously i asked you guys about different labels, but i recently picked up about 320K retail worth of Attolini, Barbera, Isaia, Belvest, Borrelli, Armani Collezione, Cifonelli, Incotex, Lorenzini, Varvatos specialized pieces (peacoats, suede jeans), including about 175 shirts, 160 ties, 40 or 50 pants and some suits a few tuxes and some outerwear and some other things in there. Very beautiful stuff that was unexpected..

2. Alias

Alias Senior member

Awesome. I hope you have some smaller sizes available somewhere in that motherlode... or I will be a very sad person [​IMG]

3. aybojs

aybojs Senior member

320K... just wow. And I nearly had a heart attack the first time I made a ~$500 clothing purchase for stuff to resell on eBay. Anyway, now that you made this post, you're expected to show us your haul and hook us up (here's hoping you have some stuff in 38R) [​IMG].

4. Tater_Salad

Tater_Salad Member

Put up some eBay auctions or pictures of stuff you got w/ measurements [​IMG]

5. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

Looking forward to seeing the goods, I'm sure you'll find some takers among the styleforum rabble.

-Pete (42r, 16-34, 11d, likes woven 7-fold ties and long walks on the beach)

6. discostu004

it is all shipping to me now, and should be here tues or wed. it takes me about 10 days to get it all out, sort, photo and upload. sounds like a long time, but the inventory sheets are about 50 pages long if that tells you how many individual items there are.

7. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

Can you send me an email or PM when you finish sorting everything? Highly interested.

Thanks.

Jon.

8. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

PM me if you have any single-breasted tuxedos in a 40R. Thanks. And I'm sure that we would love to see the inventory sheets just as a teaser...

9. SylvesterPennoyer

SylvesterPennoyer Member

What is your ebay name so that I can look at what you have?

10. kidkim2

kidkim2 Senior member

shoreman1782--

LOL.

Mike

11. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

kidkim - ha. [​IMG] pennyroyal - As discostu said, he won't have the haul up for at least a few days. I appreciate his effort, his stuff is top quality, he is a responsive seller, and the prices are excellent. His ebay store is here. He also has a website at http://www.virtualclotheshorse.com. They're worth checking out even before his new stuff gets up there. Edit: I realize I sound like an ad. I'm unaffiliated, and I have bought from Mr. stu before (excellent Jil Sander pants). Plus, every Simpsons watcher knows "Disco Stu doesn't advertise."

12. discostu004

thanks for the ad for me shoreman, yep discostu likes disco music. also, just talked to my dallas store today and there's close to 200K of mens and i'm getting women's also, so there will be close to $1.3M worth of retail goods when all is said and done, the most i've ever had

13. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Hey discostu,

I know I've mentioned this before, but would it be possible for forum members to just see the inventory sheets, just to whet our appetites a little? I know that you used to excel everything - that, just that, would be great for now.

14. discostu004

Also, just now found out there is $106,000 worth of women's clothing coming too, so if any of you guys have gals who like the ultra high end stuff, i'll have that too. (buying a few things for the gals makes it easier for them to accept a new pair of shoes and 15 pants being bought by you [​IMG]

15. norcaltransplant

norcaltransplant Senior member

I second the suggestion of posting the excel sheets.