1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

An idea: item request thread.

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Jan 9, 2007.

1. dr.no

dr.no Senior member

If you see another in 32-34, I'll gladly take it. There no TJ Maxx in Canada and have never seen any at the equivalent store (Winners).

EL72,
    I'm going to my local TJ Maxx on Friday to look for some Pantherella/Calzificio socks. If I see any chocolate suede belts in 32-34", would you like me to pick one up for you?

2. jagela

jagela Active Member

i've been looking and hunting - especially for boots, chukkas, chelseas, anything that is not too dressy. if anyone has 9 eee or similar (8.5g etc) or has any good tips i would be very grateful.

3. Joel_Cairo

Joel_Cairo Senior member

i've been looking and hunting - especially for boots, chukkas, chelseas, anything that is not too dressy. if anyone has 9 eee or similar (8.5g etc) or has any good tips i would be very grateful.
    http://styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=27261

4. BigSur

BigSur Senior member

If anyone has any h&m shirts, medium in size (or 19-20 inches across chest), and still in good condition that they are wanting to unload, I'll be interested in taking them off your hands. I'm looking mostly for solid colors, or shirts with military-like details. I'd be willing to pay 10-15 bucks. You can pm me with pics and details.

Also, if anyone has any H&M dress pants in a 33 waist. I'd be interested in those as well.

This thread is a great idea. I think it might be a good idea to have these threads expire after a certain amount of time, monthly perhaps. I suspect if they get too long, they might become cumbersome and discourage some from participating.

5. EL72

EL72 Senior member

EL72,
    I'm going to my local TJ Maxx on Friday to look for some Pantherella/Calzificio socks. If I see any chocolate suede belts in 32-34", would you like me to pick one up for you?

That would be great, thanks. Dress belt though i.e. no wider than 1.25" and no funky stitching...

6. Bergdorf Goodwill

Bergdorf Goodwill Senior member

If anyone has any h&m shirts, medium in size (or 19-20 inches across chest), and still in good condition that they are wanting to unload, I'll be interested in taking them off your hands. I'm looking mostly for solid colors, or shirts with military-like details. I'd be willing to pay 10-15 bucks. You can pm me with pics and details.

This thread is a great idea. I think it might be a good idea to have these threads expire after a certain amount of time, monthly perhaps. I suspect if they get too long, they might become cumbersome and discourage some from participating.

I believe I have a size Medium H&M shirt that is white with black and pink stripes, kind of reminds me of some British shirting. I can find it and photograph it if you're interested. Not quite solid and not military, but I remember liking the fabric and collar shape.

7. BigSur

BigSur Senior member

I'm mostly looking for solids, but thanks anyway.

8. Homme

Homme Senior member

I'm requesting a suit that would be appropriate for interviews. Charcoal or navy. No pinstripes or windowpanes.

38-40 regular. Pants need to have an inseam that can be let out to 32", and a waist of about 32". Sleeves need to be 25"+

Style-wise, either a higher stance 2B or 3B rolled to the 2nd button. Double vents are prefered, otherwise ventless (I dont like single vents). Pants should be single pleat or flat front.

My budget is a few hundred dollars.

I'm thinking something like Canali, Corneliani, Zegna, etc.

+ 1, 38R. Helps if you're willing to ship to Australia.

9. jean_connoisseur23

jean_connoisseur23 Senior member

ok, looking for raw slim/straight/skinny jeans in a 28-30 waist
    sz small slim hoodies, jackets and tees, xtra small shirts, sz 9-10 sneakers preferably nike SB's and the like

10. johnapril

johnapril Senior member

OK I'll play.

I need a dark brown suede dress belt (size 32-34) to match the Tramezza Gherardo and the only nice one I found was a $180 Canali, which is too much $. I am ready to pay $50 for a nice one, preferably new and unused. I also prefer silver hardware too.

BTW, do I have unrealistic expectations? I've never paid more than $60 for a belt, even for Zegna, Canali, Pal Zileri... but finding dark brown suede has proven very difficult.

Try Cole Haan

11. romafan

romafan Senior member

Quote:
    Originally Posted by EL72
    OK I'll play.

I need a dark brown suede dress belt (size 32-34) to match the Tramezza Gherardo and the only nice one I found was a $180 Canali, which is too much $. I am ready to pay $50 for a nice one, preferably new and unused. I also prefer silver hardware too.

BTW, do I have unrealistic expectations? I've never paid more than $60 for a belt, even for Zegna, Canali, Pal Zileri... but finding dark brown suede has proven very difficult.

Try Cole Haan

STP had some of what you're looking for: Robt. Talbott, dark chocolate suede...[​IMG]

12. Kent Wang

Kent Wang Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

I want a grey tweed sportcoat in 36 or 38S. Herringbone pattern preferred.

13. RJman

RJman Posse Member Dubiously Honored

I want a Hermes "Traite des Armes" motif silk pocket square (NOT scarf size). Any color. Will pay any price within reason.

14. Joel_Cairo

Joel_Cairo Senior member

anybody have a brown AE Seneca in a 9 or 9.5 that they'd part with? I'm thinking of Buying It Now on ebay, but figured I'd post here first and see if I couldn't get a used one for less than Ebay wants for a new 2nd.
    Thanks.

15. ezboy1000

ezboy1000 Senior member

O.K. I'll try my hand at this.

I always have a devil of a time finding discounted shoes for my wide feet. I am looking for 10 EEE in brown and/or burgundy.

I don't have any particular preference for make, particularily given my modest budget of $150-200 per pair. Basically, like everyone, the best I can get for my budget.

I am somewhat flexible on style also - beggars can't be choosers. I would prefer new or very lightly worn.

If anyone can help out, PM.