1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: A Bespoke Coat from David Reeves

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Bespoke Coat from David Reeves. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

An Evening with the Sartorialist-S.F.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LabelKing, Sep 24, 2006.

1. LabelKing

LabelKing Stylish Dinosaur

Styleforum member Drake informed me of an upcoming event that might bode interest for Bay Area members here; apparently the Sartorialist is planning to have an evening with Charvet's Jean-Claude Colban at Saks Fifth Ave:

http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com/...175047203.html

I believe the Gaziano & Girling event is also in that time vicinity, which should provide another point of interest to members.

Drake and I would plan to attend, so perhaps a general invitation should be extended to all.

2. drake

drake Senior Member

Yes, I'm down with this. We can all meet up for drinks or something before or after if you guys want. Let's do this!

3. The Sartorialist

The Sartorialist Well-Known Member

I would love to see Style Forum members at the event!!

I will be taking questions form the audience and selecting questions that have been emailed to my blog before the event so if you guys ever had anything you wanted to ask Jean-Claude just let me know.

Did you guys see my page in October GQ? I thought the readers of the forums might like to see Borrelli get a little play in American GQ!

4. Jovan

Jovan Banned for Good

I picked up that issue, but I seem to have missed that page... where's it at?

EDIT: Nevermind... I actually got the September issue. -_-

5. acidboy

acidboy Stylish Dinosaur

&#^$(#@!!!

between this event and the g&g soiree...
    i have GOT to go to san francisco!!!