• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Amount of Stretch in Thin Finns

Michael1981

Reaction score
Was looking through past threads and could not find specific answer.

I currently own a RRDS and sized down 1 size and after 4 months wear the jeans are loose on me.

Was wondering if anyone here who owns Dry Finns could comment on amount of stretch to expect. Especially given the fact it is a stretch denim.

Best place I've found is off revolve with the 30 off...anyone know of anywhere I can get it cheaper?

Thanks!

Michael1981

Reaction score
nobody?
shog[1].gif

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
I own 2 pairs of Thin Finns. I bought them my waist size (32), which is like sizing up 1 since i have a 31 waist and could even wear 30s but since they werent that tight on my waist to begin with, they havent stretched noticeably at all. I'd imagine that if you size down too much they might look like denim leggings. My recommendation is you should go with whatever your waist is minus one.

Bungee Man

Reaction score
I just got a pair of the Dry Comfort Thin Finns. My waist size is alittle over 29, and I bought a size 28. Mine fit alittle tight but not to tight. They do stretch out, but they seem to return to size after you wear them.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads