1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Amount of Stretch in Thin Finns

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Michael1981, Sep 22, 2006.

1. Michael1981

Michael1981 Senior member

Was looking through past threads and could not find specific answer.

I currently own a RRDS and sized down 1 size and after 4 months wear the jeans are loose on me.

Was wondering if anyone here who owns Dry Finns could comment on amount of stretch to expect. Especially given the fact it is a stretch denim.

Best place I've found is off revolve with the 30 off...anyone know of anywhere I can get it cheaper?

Thanks!

2. Michael1981

3. Goblin

Goblin Senior member

4. Get Smart

Get Smart Senior member

I own 2 pairs of Thin Finns. I bought them my waist size (32), which is like sizing up 1 since i have a 31 waist and could even wear 30s but since they werent that tight on my waist to begin with, they havent stretched noticeably at all. I'd imagine that if you size down too much they might look like denim leggings. My recommendation is you should go with whatever your waist is minus one.

5. Michael1981

6. Bungee Man

Bungee Man Senior member

I just got a pair of the Dry Comfort Thin Finns. My waist size is alittle over 29, and I bought a size 28. Mine fit alittle tight but not to tight. They do stretch out, but they seem to return to size after you wear them.