• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Amidé

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi everyone, Amidé here!

I´m very excited to finally kick off this affiliate thread for Amidé Hadelin.
Some of you may have already heard of us, but for those who haven’t I would like to do a short introduction.

We’re a small company operating out of Rotterdam in The Netherlands, and were established in 2018. Through amidehadelin.com we offer unique handmade accessories, designed by us, and made for us by some of the finest artisans across Europe (mainly in Italy and England).
We offer our standard Navy Label line with e.g. fully handmade ties, pocket squares, umbrellas, gloves, etc. but also a more budget friendly Orange Label line, with products that are largely handmade, but with some steps done by machine to make them more accessible to aspiring gents on a budget.

Especially under our Navy Label we often work with some extraordinary seasonal fabrics for our ties, like Irish linen, Fresco and Solaro for spring/summer, and tweed, flannel, and loden for autumn/winter.
We obviously also offer a range of silk ties, made from ancient madder, silk repp, grenadine, etc.
All our silks are printed in Macclesfield, while our woven silks come from Como. Many of the designs we use are unique to us and can’t be found elsewhere.

Intro pic 2.jpg

With the new AW21 collection starting to arrive over the next weeks, we will keep you updated on what is to come and/or has just arrived.

We are slowly venturing into new areas as well, and will be introducing part of our new line of luxury knitwear for the upcoming season around early September. We will also be expanding our range of shirts over the next few months after introducing our first shirt earlier this year.

We ship worldwide, with express shipping as standard for our customers outside the EU. Our local VAT (21%) is deducted from orders with a non-EU destination. Free express shipping is provided on all EU orders over €200, and non-EU orders over €300.

To introduce Amidé Hadelin to the Styleforum community we’re offering 15% off non-sale items for the remainder of August. Just use discount code SF15 at checkout for your orders this month.

Since we’re open for discussion, feel free to reach out with any questions, suggestions, or feedback!

Kind regards,
Amidé

Online: amidehadelin.com
Instagram: @amidehadelin

Intro pic 1.jpg

Intro pic 3.jpg

Intro pic 4.jpg

Intro pic 5.jpg

Intro pic 6.jpg

Amidé

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome Amidé! Glad to see you here too!
My pleasure Armando! I hope I can keep you guys informed on all things Amidé Hadelin through this thread!

unprocessed

Reaction score
Really enjoy my Amidé Hadelin ties, they feel substantial and make good knots, and the colors and patterns are very unique. Outstanding customer service as well.

Amidé

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Really enjoy my Amidé Hadelin ties, they feel substantial and make good knots, and the colors and patterns are very unique. Outstanding customer service as well.
Always pleased to get positive feedback, thanks so much! ??

Steve Prout

Reaction score
I don't know if it would be possible but could you consider offering your Orange Label ties at around 145-147cm (with perhaps a 8.5cm blade) in the future? I've really enjoyed the AH regimantal and linen ties at this size and would love to get my hands on some of your bigger, bolder prints (please continue in this vein) but 140cm is just too short and 150cm is far too long. Anyways, welcome to SF and keep up the great work! I'm excited to see what you have in store for us in the seasons to come!

Amidé

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I don't know if it would be possible but could you consider offering your Orange Label ties at around 145-147cm (with perhaps a 8.5cm blade) in the future? I've really enjoyed the AH regimantal and linen ties at this size and would love to get my hands on some of your bigger, bolder prints (please continue in this vein) but 140cm is just too short and 150cm is far too long. Anyways, welcome to SF and keep up the great work! I'm excited to see what you have in store for us in the seasons to come!
Thank you Steve!
Well, for the first tie drops of the new season we’ve actually cut down on the number of 147cm ties. It’s our least sold length, probably because it is so close to our standard 150cm.
We’ve had to make some tough choices preparing for the new season, and this was one of them.
However, we’re receiving new Orange Label prints for production around the end of August, and we’ll have a look at the options of doing some in 147cm.
Those ties should drop in October.

Amidé

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Our first drop of AW21 ties has just arrived.
They are these incredibly chalky dry ancient madder ties, made from a selection of Adamley Heritage Madder.
Most are 6-folds, but there are some wonderful 3-fold also, all with hand rolled edges.

88A2CC36-EA78-4E0E-B063-A8E610A4034F.jpeg
7984CC9E-F205-4B7A-8A1F-8E8BE5E0975C.jpeg
81D1FFA6-4687-4530-B18D-C2E23CD5028B.jpeg

Steve Prout

Reaction score
Thank you Steve!
Well, for the first tie drops of the new season we’ve actually cut down on the number of 147cm ties. It’s our least sold length, probably because it is so close to our standard 150cm.
We’ve had to make some tough choices preparing for the new season, and this was one of them.
However, we’re receiving new Orange Label prints for production around the end of August, and we’ll have a look at the options of doing some in 147cm.
Those ties should drop in October.
Unlucky for me! I'll keep an eye out for anything in my sweet spot. Great job on the AW21 collection, the ties look fantastic.

unprocessed

Reaction score
Our first drop of AW21 ties has just arrived.
They are these incredibly chalky dry ancient madder ties, made from a selection of Adamley Heritage Madder.
Most are 6-folds, but there are some wonderful 3-fold also, all with hand rolled edges.

View attachment 1649990 View attachment 1649991

@Amidé I know ochre is a very hard color to capture but I was wondering if the color looks more like the photos you posted on this thread (seems to be brighter and more yellow) or if the photos on your website capture the color better, which seems to look more orange and a little darker.

Attachments

• AD7C78A7-F979-4429-9E42-4875CC382962.jpeg
    AD7C78A7-F979-4429-9E42-4875CC382962.jpeg
    166.6 KB · Views: 93

Amidé

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Unlucky for me! I'll keep an eye out for anything in my sweet spot. Great job on the AW21 collection, the ties look fantastic.
Thank you Steve! Long term you don’t have to worry, we’ll still be offering 147cm.

Amidé

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Amidé I know ochre is a very hard color to capture but I was wondering if the color looks more like the photos you posted on this thread (seems to be brighter and more yellow) or if the photos on your website capture the color better, which seems to look more orange and a little darker.
Thanks for asking! Yes, it’s been virtually impossible to capture properly. I just had another go, and these are probably closer to the real colour (slightly less orange than the ones on the site, but also not as bright as the ones in the thread). For reference I’ve put it next to one of our orange Orange Label ties..

9384F668-AE10-4D64-9CEC-94D278DCFF39.jpeg
87BD2242-7EBE-4797-AFD8-E6CD30A0E614.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics