• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

American stores carrying the new Barbour/To Ki To collab??

till507

Reaction score
The title pretty much says it all...now that they've hit Oi Polloi I figure it's a good time to move on one of these coats but I haven't had any luck finding an American store that will be stocking them.

So...any ideas?

coffeequeen

Reaction score
Supposedly Opening Ceremony and The Tannery will be carrying this line, but I haven't seen anything yet on their websites. Hopefully the availability of these coats won't be limited to an exclusive few who have connections. Oi Polloi has already sold out a few of the coats. For myself, I am eyeing that trench coat!!

Macallan9

Reaction score
ns-barber.gif

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lulz. he went to my high school.

To Ki Barbour.

LULZ redux.

i10casual

Reaction score
Oi Polloi is quickly selling out. I can't do the $700 price tag, but i sure like them.

till507

Reaction score
I found mine already. After talking to Barbour US, they told me that any authorized Barbour dealer - and that includes field and stream/hunting stores - can order them in for you. I've already asked the guys at Orvis here in Chicago to get one of them in for me to try on. Hopefully they don't run as enormous as many of their other coats do.

coffeequeen

Reaction score
Wow, thanks for the piece of information! I've tried contacting both Opening Ceremony and The Tannery, but their replies have been vague and singularly unhelpful. Almost as if they don't know what's up themselves, or just don't care. Very strange. I will try calling the local Barbour dealer.

till507

Reaction score
Not a problem - be prepared for some strange looks buying a $600+ coat from guys trying to sell fishing gear
smile.gif

Make sure you get the item number from Barbour's online site (for instance, the horse riding jacket is item A1072) because the Beacon Collection is not listed in their catalogues and that's how they place their orders. Hope it works for out for you.

Marcus Brody

Reaction score
Originally Posted by till507
Not a problem - be prepared for some strange looks buying a $600+ coat from guys trying to sell fishing gear
smile.gif

Make sure you get the item number from Barbour's online site (for instance, the horse riding jacket is item A1072) because the Beacon Collection is not listed in their catalogues and that's how they place their orders. Hope it works for out for you.

Haha I wouldn't worry too much. You apparently didn't take a look at the prices on that fishing gear.
happy.gif

till507

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Marcus Brody
Haha I wouldn't worry too much. You apparently didn't take a look at the prices on that fishing gear.
happy.gif

So true.

ruben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
everyone's doing these collabarations these days huh.

PartagasIV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anywhere to see pics? Oi polloi only has the Bicycle Jacket still up in the Barbour section.

james_timothy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
But not all the collaborations are as successful as this one is.

till507

Reaction score
do a google search for "to ki to" and "a continuous lean" and you'll see the coats.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads