1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: A Bespoke Coat from David Reeves

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Bespoke Coat from David Reeves. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

American Psycho Glasses

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Agent J, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Agent J

Agent J Active Member

I'm looking for a cheap alternative to the Oliver Peoples O'Malley pictured below. Any suggestions?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. hrb

hrb Senior Member

check clearly contacts website. they have a model that is quite similar, you can get the frames with prescription for around 100 bucks CAD. I believe the brand is called J. Marc and the model number is 4029.

3. stant62

stant62 Distinguished Member

You can sometimes find the Oliver Peoples Riley on eBay for reasonable prices.

4. madhatter349

madhatter349 Member

Have you tried warby parker yet? I would also reccomend Eyebuydirect.com as well as coastalcontacts.com. Coastal contact always runs promotions were they give a certain amount of frames away free (although it'll still cost you 15-20 in the end, still pretty reasonable.) I did a quick search and found these http://www.eyebuydirect.com/fashion-...wn-p-3806.html there obviously a bit darker, but I'm sure if you go through the site you'll find a lighter pair.

5. comrade

comrade Distinguished Member

6. kungapa

kungapa Senior Member

Ottica Carraro in Venice have them available.

E75 in the store, and E85 online.

Venice 51 is the model name. I got a pair with brown lenses when visiting for the biennalle.

http://www.otticacarraro.it/