1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

American Apparel Wholesale Prices

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by mayonaise, Nov 7, 2006.

1. leftistcoast

leftistcoast New Member

Ordered $95 worth of AA clothing early this week and received the order, as promised, today. Great communication, great deal and fast shipping. I'm definitely planning another order soon.

ps - My only gripe is with the FedEx Home guy that thought it would be a good idea to jam the package into my small mail box and who bent it in the process. Luckily, the clothes were unscathed. [​IMG]

2. supersogood

supersogood Member

I have a wholesale account with american apaprel too (for my business) and it is time consuming and costly to maintain.
    You have to have a sellers permit, collect taxes & report & pay them, and apply & pay for a business license (at least where i live i am required to).
    In my honest opinion the AA deals offered on these forums from theGrapists and this thread is a great deal!
    And shipping costs us a lot more than what he is charging.
    I was thinking about selling AA items in these "clothes forums" too, but don't find it very profitable or worth it.

3. beefyk

beefyk Active Member

4. mayonaise

mayonaise Well-Known Member

5. thedeav

thedeav Member

sent paypal on tuesday and it was shipped today [​IMG] thanks mayo! sorry about misunderstanding [​IMG]

6. mayonaise

ordered my stuff/sent paypal on tuesday and have yet to get a shipping confirmation and mayo is ignoring PMs
    I am not ignoring your PM's your check cleared today and your order was placed. I can pull the tracking number tonight. Jeez.

7. awsjr

awsjr Member

I placed my order last friday and got it the following friday. It isn't exactly a normal shopping store but hell the prices and service were good.

8. Xavier

Xavier Member

And another positive feedback for mayonaise, coming from a "first time poster, long time lurker" !

The quality of the service is amazing ! She answers messages quickly, is really helpful, keeps you frequently updated about your order status and sends that stuff quickly. Besides, she's a real pleasure to speak with.

If you need some American Apparel stuff, no need to look any further [​IMG] !

9. Asch

Asch Senior member

I just placed an order for a couple of hoodies and will let you all know how it goes.

10. June

June Senior member

11. Vashin

Vashin Senior member

12. mayonaise

Sorry guys, both of those items are unavailable for wholesale.

13. thedeav

thedeav Member

got my stuff today [​IMG] took about a week from when i first told her what i wanted.

will def buy more in the future: once i get paid again [​IMG]

14. Asch

Asch Senior member

I placed my order late Monday night and my goods arrived today -- three days later. Incredible.

I've discovered that I strongly prefer the "thermal-lined London" hoodie over the standard one; the thicker fabric drapes better over a skinny body. I'm very pleased with my thermal hoodie except that it's a wee bit shorter than ideal. Any way to minimize wash/dry shrinkage with the AA hoodies? Maybe I should order a Medium next time... with most brands even a Small is too big! (5'9", 135 lbs)

15. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

wash em' cold and then hang dry. stretch them downards while hanging wet.