1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

American Apparel Wholesale Prices

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by mayonaise, Nov 7, 2006.

1. mayonaise

mayonaise Well-Known Member

ordered my stuff/sent paypal on tuesday and have yet to get a shipping confirmation and mayo is ignoring PMs
    I am not ignoring your PM's your check cleared today and your order was placed. I can pull the tracking number tonight. Jeez.

2. awsjr

awsjr Member

I placed my order last friday and got it the following friday. It isn't exactly a normal shopping store but hell the prices and service were good.

3. Xavier

Xavier Member

And another positive feedback for mayonaise, coming from a "first time poster, long time lurker" !

The quality of the service is amazing ! She answers messages quickly, is really helpful, keeps you frequently updated about your order status and sends that stuff quickly. Besides, she's a real pleasure to speak with.

If you need some American Apparel stuff, no need to look any further [​IMG] !

4. Asch

Asch Senior member

I just placed an order for a couple of hoodies and will let you all know how it goes.

5. June

June Senior member

6. Vashin

Vashin Senior member

7. mayonaise

Sorry guys, both of those items are unavailable for wholesale.

8. thedeav

thedeav Member

got my stuff today [​IMG] took about a week from when i first told her what i wanted.

will def buy more in the future: once i get paid again [​IMG]

9. Asch

Asch Senior member

I placed my order late Monday night and my goods arrived today -- three days later. Incredible.

I've discovered that I strongly prefer the "thermal-lined London" hoodie over the standard one; the thicker fabric drapes better over a skinny body. I'm very pleased with my thermal hoodie except that it's a wee bit shorter than ideal. Any way to minimize wash/dry shrinkage with the AA hoodies? Maybe I should order a Medium next time... with most brands even a Small is too big! (5'9", 135 lbs)

10. chronoaug

chronoaug Senior member

wash em' cold and then hang dry. stretch them downards while hanging wet.

11. mayonaise

12. vincent13

vincent13 New Member

I have a couple of personal things going on, so I don't get to look at updates often.

Does this mean it would be a bad time to place an order? Let me know because I'm very interested in ordering some things =D

13. mayonaise

Does this mean it would be a bad time to place an order? Let me know because I'm very interested in ordering some things =D
    Taking orders is no problem and takes me little time, what I referred to more than anything was style updates (new items, colors, sizes et cetera) for whole sellers.
    It's less effort for me to do it item by item for an individual order than going through the entire catalog.

14. mayonaise

15. nick123

nick123 Well-Known Member

Good deals, I'll check out the store this weekend and pm you with an order

16. m1rhod

m1rhod New Member

17. mayonaise

someone flagged my account so I can't take orders anymore. That includes all orders with payments that cleared today or yesterday. I will refund everyone. Sorry guys. I won't take any more orders.

18. Bandwagonesque

Bandwagonesque Senior member

Oh shit, what does that mean "flagged"?

19. mayonaise

Oh shit, what does that mean "flagged"?
    It means they are questioning the purpose of what I'm doing and it's on hold until I can prove I didn't resell to drop-ship addresses[​IMG]