1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

American Apparel Wholesale Prices

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by mayonaise, Nov 7, 2006.

1. theshonen8899

theshonen8899 Senior member

Any idea when the sleeveless hoodie will be avaliable?

2. mayonaise

mayonaise Well-Known Member

Any idea when the sleeveless hoodie will be avaliable?
    no, I'm sorry [​IMG]

3. munchyman

munchyman New Member

4. mayonaise

ST2456
    Fine Jersey Short Sleeve V-Neck
    is the only item currently available for wholesale, sorry

5. gyea

gyea Well-Known Member

ordered $270 of stuff from mayo. great communication and fast response. paid for the items on sunday and received on thursday! thanks again mayo!

6. chronoaug

chronoaug Senior member

7. mayonaise

the 4398 is available for wholesale already, colors: black, white, asphalt, baby blue and navy

As for the other items, the cardigan won't be available for a while if at all and the jersey hoodie, I can't find the style you are referring to... sorry.

8. chronoaug

chronoaug Senior member

RSAZ402 It's a really thin hoodie like the material from the tshirts.

9. mayonaise

10. rayla

rayla Member

I ordered a large shipment from mayonaise last Thursday and received it today. Very quick and an excellent communicator. I would recommend her to any of you and would do business with her again. [​IMG]

11. mayonaise

12. Bergdorf Goodwill

Bergdorf Goodwill Senior member

13. marinetti

marinetti New Member

Not to burst everyone's bubble here, but these ARE NOT American Apparel wholesale prices. The publicly viewable AA wholesale prices are here: https://www.americanapparel.net/whol.../prices/US.asp

Found via a simple Google search and I can confirm them because we have an AA wholesale account. I'm not calling anyone dishonest, but this was linked on Consumerist and you should know that you are still paying well over the true wholesale cost.

14. mayonaise

We had this discussion earlier in the thread and I never said I wasn't making any money with this. AA welcomes anyone to sign up for their own wholesale account. In case people don't want to do that and still save a good amount of money compared to when you walk in to your local store, they order from their trusted forum thread on the internet.

If you want to call it a rip-off or a still a good deal, that's totally up to you.

15. leftistcoast

leftistcoast New Member

Ordered $95 worth of AA clothing early this week and received the order, as promised, today. Great communication, great deal and fast shipping. I'm definitely planning another order soon.

ps - My only gripe is with the FedEx Home guy that thought it would be a good idea to jam the package into my small mail box and who bent it in the process. Luckily, the clothes were unscathed. [​IMG]

16. supersogood

supersogood Member

I have a wholesale account with american apaprel too (for my business) and it is time consuming and costly to maintain.
    You have to have a sellers permit, collect taxes & report & pay them, and apply & pay for a business license (at least where i live i am required to).
    In my honest opinion the AA deals offered on these forums from theGrapists and this thread is a great deal!
    And shipping costs us a lot more than what he is charging.
    I was thinking about selling AA items in these "clothes forums" too, but don't find it very profitable or worth it.

17. beefyk

beefyk Active Member

18. mayonaise

19. thedeav

thedeav Member

sent paypal on tuesday and it was shipped today [​IMG] thanks mayo! sorry about misunderstanding [​IMG]