1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

American Apparel T-shirts

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by norcaltransplant, Feb 20, 2005.

1. norcaltransplant

norcaltransplant Senior member

I just thoought I should post one more recommendation for American Apparel clothing. They make great casual basics for layering (e.g. T-shirts, polos, and hoodies), use sweat-shop free labor, and operate production facilities in LA. And the best part, for guys that cannot afford Zimmerli, Hanro, etc., AA recently opened an outlet at Woodbury Common outside NYC. I stopped by on Friday for the Ralph Lauren blowout (e.g. a white, longsleeve RLPL polo for $30, basic polos for $13, same for dress and sport shirts), and picked up my first five solid tees for $5 EACH. Or priced at $7 each in single quantities. If they maintain their shape after a few months, I think I know where I'll be buying my T-shirts in the future...

2. amirrorcrackd

amirrorcrackd Senior member

For those of you not near Woodbury, AA tees are a deal at regular price ($15 each). For 10% off on the website, use code: SC1H1747. Expires April 30. Not sure if it is a one-time use code.

Dan

3. Horace

Horace Senior member

I've seen their gear recently and was impressed with quality.

How are there lacoste shirts?