1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

American Apparel at Wholesale Prices

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by The Grapist, Apr 5, 2006.

1. The Grapist

The Grapist Senior member

can you get the cotton spandex jersey bandeau dress? a girl friend of mine was interested. style number is RSA8339
    No, it's store exclusive. Sorry.

hey, i've tried to email a couple of times about doing an order. i'm looking to purchase BB401 Poly-Cotton Short Sleeve Crew Neck in size MEDIUM HEATHER LAKE BLUE, 6456 Sheer Jersey Short Sleeve Deep V-Neck MEDIUM in WHITE and a MEDIUM in NAVY.
    Thanks, Billy.

Yes, I can get those.

2. fashion_newbie

fashion_newbie Senior member

Hey, what is the turnaround time for an order in the US, assuming stock exists?
    Thanks!

Edit: This is what I am looking for.
    5431- Asphalt
    2001 - Black, Cranberry, Light Pink

3. The Grapist

Hey, what is the turnaround time for an order in the US, assuming stock exists?
    Thanks!

Edit: This is what I am looking for.
    5431- Asphalt
    2001 - Black, Cranberry, Light Pink

About a week for US orders.

4. fashion_newbie

fashion_newbie Senior member

Deleted - No more orders?

5. Edteh

Edteh New Member

hi is AA order in stock yet

6. azn8oi

azn8oi Active Member

This is a re-post of my post on SuperFuture. ---- [​IMG] Ordered August 23. After a wait of 95 days, it FINALLY arrived yesterday, November 25... TO THE WRONG ADDRESS. Hey, good job Grapist. Fight your way out of this one:
    You told me 10 days before you were moving that you were moving, and I told you that I'd ship it that same day, and that there was a good chance it wouldn't arrive in time, and that giving me a different address to ship would be best, but you never did. I really would've appreciated if you gave me a heads up to see what was going on before you filed a charge back.
    [​IMG] Excuses? Please. I don't care how busy you are, but if you're too busy to make a 30 second edit, then you're not worthy of my business. The reason I told you to ship to the new address is because I don't even live there anymore. Lucky for me that the new people have my number and called me once it arrived. That would've been good, you know, to have lost $100 in shirts after more than 3 months of complete uncertainty. I still need to go pick up my package, so I don't know if you included extra, or even, god-forbid, forgot something. And that doesn't even mention that it took 13 days to ship from NYC. I've never heard of 13 day ground from NYC --> LA, regardless of whether or not 3 of those days fell on Thanksgiving rush. He was just stalling, as usual, I bet. Totally unforgivable. DO NOT order from Grapist. - - - - MINUS MINUS - - - - - [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] .......

7. Roy Biggins

Roy Biggins Senior member

So... who else has been ripped off?

I placed an order in June. I still have not received anything. I was told two months ago that I would be receiving my stuff within a few weeks, but still nothing.

8. 40kaas-nl

40kaas-nl Senior member

I received my order from "The Grapist" a few weeks ago and am very happy with my AA T-shirts and hoodie [​IMG] It certainly took a long time and I got somewhat concerned but in the end everything worked out fine Definitively not a scam [​IMG] Thanks for the T-shirts Grapist; the fit is exellent and the quality is fine as well!

9. Hartmann

Hartmann Senior member

Still nothing since May... Supposedly shipped out, but that was 1 month ago. I think everyone is getting concerned b/c its taking so long. I'd just like the stuff to show up one day, not have this thing turn out as a fiasco.

10. The Grapist

Hartmann, yours got sent back to me so I sent it out the other day via Global Express. EC 917 049 798 US is your tracking number with USPS.com

Everyone who hasn't gotten their stuff for some reason right now will be getting them, please just trust me.