• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

America

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gross. Nothing like a deep fried onion with ranch dressing and butter.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Johnny_5
Gross. Nothing like a deep fried onion with ranch dressing and butter.

snork[1].gif

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was just talking to my wife about this last night. It's one thing if a restaurant claims their food is "healthy" when it really isn't. But who the **** goes to IHOP or Dairy Queen to have a healthy meal? If you do, you're an idiot. Since we know that they're not healthy, they shouldn't have to put nutritional info on their menus.

Here's what DQ's menu should say

Blizzard
Nutritional Information: It's a ******* Blizzard. Ice Cream with candy and cookies mixed into it. Get it? UNHEALTHY. Still want it? Yeah, I thought you did. 'Cause it's awesome.

Or IHOP:

Stack of Buttermilk Pancakes with strawberry flavored syrup
Nutritional Information: Didn't you read the name? Pancakes with sugary syrup = massive calories. What'd you think?

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I think the thread title and subject, are combining for a solid effort of trying to rile people up. 7/10

mgoose

Reaction score
Originally Posted by rdawson808
Here's what DQ's menu should say

Blizzard
Nutritional Information: It's a ******* Blizzard. Ice Cream with candy and cookies mixed into it. Get it? UNHEALTHY. Still want it? Yeah, I thought you did. 'Cause it's awesome.

Haha awesome, a Cookie Dough blizzard hold the fudge is one of my favorite summertime treats. And yeah even though I eat healthy 90% of the time, I've never looked at the Nutritional Info for a blizzard, I know it's unhealthy I'm eating it because it's god damn delicious.

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mgoose
Haha awesome, a Cookie Dough blizzard hold the fudge is one of my favorite summertime treats. And yeah even though I eat healthy 90% of the time, I've never looked at the Nutritional Info for a blizzard, I know it's unhealthy I'm eating it because it's god damn delicious.

Just thinking about it makes me drool. I might take a risk on it--and I'm both diabetic and lactose intolerant.

b

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Outback:

Bloomin' Onion
Nutritional Info:

BACK THE **** UP!!! IS THAT A BLOOMIN' ONION?!?!?! You bet your stupid ass it is. It's not just any pile of onion rings you ignorant ****. This **** clogs veins, arteries, nostrils, anuses, or whatever canals your fucktard ass manages to have. The **** are you waiting for?? Order it up and die you stupid sack of kangaroo ****.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
why do threads like these have geographic titles?

Canada has these same restaurants too.

And really, if you are eating at Denny's/IHOP you are either wanting your life to be over (senior citizen), your pimp is paying, or you are drunk and not really worried about calories.

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
why do threads like these have geographic titles? Canada has these same restaurants too. And really, if you are eating at Denny's/IHOP you are either wanting your life to be over (senior citizen), your pimp is paying, or you are drunk and not really worried about calories.
They are great for hangover meals too (not *really* but I always do it regardless). I love the Bloomin' Onion Nutritional info.
laugh.gif

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robertorex
Outback:

Bloomin' Onion
Nutritional Info:

BACK THE **** UP!!! IS THAT A BLOOMIN' ONION?!?!?! You bet your stupid ass it is. It's not just any pile of onion rings you ignorant ****. This **** clogs veins, arteries, nostrils, anuses, or whatever canals your fucktard ass manages to have. The **** are you waiting for?? Order it up and die you stupid sack of kangaroo ****.

I lolled.

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jekyll
What the **** is a "Canada"?
confused.gif

"I think it's the name of those houses over there."

dah328

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by johnapril
I've never eaten in these places, but I thought this was interesting:
You should loosen up a little.

countdemoney

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dah328
You should loosen up a little.

JA hangs at OCB. Don't let him fool ya.

*sorry JA, too easy

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 16 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.2%

Forum statistics

Threads