AMC show 'Hustle,' continued.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by The_Foxx, Mar 26, 2006.

1. The_Foxx

The_Foxx Senior member

How about the episode aired last night?? That may have been the "ask andy" tribute show-- wow.

+ the dubious 'mark' selected for scam wore some great looking suits; single breasted with peaked lapels (a very sharp navy pinstripe, etc.) with nicely cut shoulders.

+ whole scene of the show took place in a tailor shop, with Mickey trying on a basted suit jacket. they showed the name on the outside of the shop (fictional or not, i don't know), as well.

2. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

yea there were some great outfits last nite. I was trying to see what name was on the shirt packagings behind Mickey but couldnt read what it said. I think there is only one more episode before hiatus and I'm definitely going to have my Hu$tle withdrawals waiting for the next season.

3. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

I haven't seen this...are they showing re-runs?

4. The_Foxx

The_Foxx Senior member

yes, they show episodes on most saturday afternoons/ early evenings, i think. I'm almost sure there are usually two episodes on late saturday nights, one old and one new.

unfortunately, doesn't look like any episodes are yet avail on DVD-- but i bet they will be great to rent when they are!