1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

AMC show 'Hustle,' continued.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by The_Foxx, Mar 26, 2006.

1. The_Foxx

The_Foxx Senior member

How about the episode aired last night?? That may have been the "ask andy" tribute show-- wow.

+ the dubious 'mark' selected for scam wore some great looking suits; single breasted with peaked lapels (a very sharp navy pinstripe, etc.) with nicely cut shoulders.

+ whole scene of the show took place in a tailor shop, with Mickey trying on a basted suit jacket. they showed the name on the outside of the shop (fictional or not, i don't know), as well.

2. Get Smart

Get Smart Senior member

yea there were some great outfits last nite. I was trying to see what name was on the shirt packagings behind Mickey but couldnt read what it said. I think there is only one more episode before hiatus and I'm definitely going to have my Hu$tle withdrawals waiting for the next season.

3. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

I haven't seen this...are they showing re-runs?

4. The_Foxx

The_Foxx Senior member

yes, they show episodes on most saturday afternoons/ early evenings, i think. I'm almost sure there are usually two episodes on late saturday nights, one old and one new.

unfortunately, doesn't look like any episodes are yet avail on DVD-- but i bet they will be great to rent when they are!