1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Ambrosi Napoli

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Ambrosi, Apr 14, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Ambrosi

Ambrosi Senior member

hello to all members

this and the commercial management of Ambrosi Napoli....

Salvatore wanted to apologize to all the people which made ​​it uncomfortable to some reported delays to deliveries of the pants ....

in the last three months past the company to take shape in a large operation enlargements of both production and staff Company ...

This month the company will have a manager for the commercial area, an area for customers, surely will be satisfied in the instant response to your sent mail ...

the company has expanded both number of visits per month around the world, america asia and europe ...

Salvatore will visit San Francis-New York-Los Angeles-Boston-Moscow-Berlin-London-Seoul-Tokyo-Singapore ....

these will be the main city where this year Salvatore will go for tailor made events ...

entered into a contract where you receive your order, the model chosen pants and the date of delivery ....

thanks for the attention you soon ...

Ambrosi Napoli

2. whnay.

whnay. Senior member Dubiously Honored

Does this mean you are sending my pants?

3. cronicmole

cronicmole Senior member

Does this mean you are sending my pants?
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. whnay.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Unfortunately, I'm not kidding.

5. earthdragon

earthdragon Senior member

Priceless - how long?

6. whnay.

Priceless - how long?

Try not to laugh, 6 months.

7. NorCal_1

NorCal_1 Senior member

8. kcc

kcc Senior member

Jeezus christ that's f^@king ridiculous.

9. cronicmole

cronicmole Senior member

what are the chances they still fit nay?

10. whnay.

what are the chances they still fit nay?

Ha. One in ten.

11. apropos

apropos Senior member

Ouch, whnay.

Perhaps they should focus on getting pants out to existing customers instead of actively searching out new customers - you know, that old saying about biting off more than you can chew.

12. Concordia

Concordia Senior member Dubiously Honored

Ouch, whnay.

Perhaps they should focus on getting pants out to existing customers instead of actively searching out new customers - you know, that old saying about biting off more than you can chew.

Not the image I'd use before removing my trousers in a stranger's hotel room.

13. mafoofan

mafoofan Senior member Dubiously Honored

Apparently, he takes me and Nay for suckers.

Salvatore, answer my e-mails or pick-up the phone so I don't have to air everything out on the internet.

1 person likes this.
  14. TRINI

TRINI Senior member

Salvatore, answer my e-mails or pick-up the phone so I don't have to air everything out on the internet.

Whoa. What happened to "my good friend Salvatore"?

15. mafoofan

Whoa. What happened to "my good friend Salvatore"?

I have no freaking clue. That is exactly the problem.

1 person likes this.
  16. edmorel

edmorel Senior member Dubiously Honored

don't do that. just take a deep breath, step away from the computer and solve this outside of the internet. Look, you guys know going in about the delays, they may have gotten worse but the guy is trying to build a larger business within the realm of a very personalised service. There will be growing pains and if you really like the pants, then just order what you want and realize that it will take a while before you get them. In terms of communications, it sounds like he could do a better job but it also sounds like they are incredibly busy. he's going through some growing pains, if you like the guy and you like the product and he's never done wrong by you, give him a bit of a break.

17. medtech_expat

medtech_expat Senior member

Ed, at times you can be unreasonably reasonable... [​IMG]

I'm in Naples next Friday and will visit with Salvatore to take delivery of my two pairs. I will attempt to (a) actually take delivery, and (b) express some of the SF frustration in this and other threads.

18. mafoofan

Look, you guys know going in about the delays, they may have gotten worse but the guy is trying to build a larger business within the realm of a very personalised service. There will be growing pains and if you really like the pants, then just order what you want and realize that it will take a while before you get them. In terms of communications, it sounds like he could do a better job but it also sounds like they are incredibly busy. he's going through some growing pains, if you like the guy and you like the product and he's never done wrong by you, give him a bit of a break.

Sorry, but it's not my job to subsidize anybody's growing business. It's ridiculous to expect customers to accept non-delivery of goods or otherwise subpar service because you want to make more money. Tailors are no exception. I did not sign-up to be his creditor.

And you've got to be kidding about giving him a break. You forget that I'm a regular, longstanding client and did more than most to publicize him in the first place. You guys get way too over-protective of people in the business.

1 person likes this.
  19. edmorel

edmorel Senior member Dubiously Honored

you know what, forget it.

20. mafoofan

I don't think he is looking to you and whnay to subsidize his business anymore than he was looking for you to market his business.

Look, you clearly don't understand my dealings or relationship with him, so maybe it would be best for you to step outside of this discussion. I have never hidden the fact that many of the pictures I post and much of the information I give is specifically on his request--so yes, he has leaned on me to 'market' him. I don't want to publicly discuss more than I need to, but you're forcing my hand by making me refute you.

I don't think anyone should be protected if they are providing shitty service but I don't understand how he goes from being your friend etc to you cyberbullying him. I guess I am being overly sensitive given my obvious bias but I don't like when these one man shops (I know Ambrosi is not a small one man shop) get bullied/threatened on this forum, just work something out with the guy and if it does not work out like you think it should, then mention on here that you will no longer be doing business with him due to his bad service.

Yes, it's quite evident you are biased.