1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Ambassador hat. Persian or mink?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by PeterS, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Tony Newkirk

Tony Newkirk New Member

- Persian Lamb...well, its more iconic..think: Malcolm X, Thelonious Monk, Vince Lombardi, Hakeem (Eddie Murphy - Coming to America)...also, I personally agree with Gdot in saying that the mink seems a little feminine for a guy. I have a persian lamb ambassador hat that I wear formally and casually (urban chic) ...But hey, u do what YOU want!...haha
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. DJosef

DJosef Senior member

Or they just have different standards for sheep and humans. :) Which most of us actually do, so let's not be hypocritical.