• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

amature asian shoe Appreciation!

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
for those of you that have ask here are some of my custom made atempts! some are perhaps a bit fashiony for some but that what i wanted them for!

these have all been made before i have spent a lot of time on sf and aaac so please be kind

the last shape and every design are of my own as i worked with them to produce something a bit different and i have got bit of paper with the design on them on some where!

are sorry for all the black shoes i have to ware them for work

and the only down side is there are no show trees for them too!

these are not the only 1s i have made just the only 1s i have at this home

[/URL]

[URL='http://imageshack.us'][IMG]http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/1570/p1010077ww8.jpg

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
just to update i have got some more on order which i think they will be more to alls taste!
blush.gif

Jovan

Banned for Good
Reaction score
You had me at "Asian" and "Appreciation". Nice shoes.

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
Were those slippers influenced by Paul Bowles?

no accually this summer YSL collection i have got some cropped tappered cotton pant and would wear with a grey blazer and black t-shirt too!

anyway who is Paul Bowles??

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Toiletduck
what are they made of?
white - lizard
leapod - pony hair
black shoes - deer
black boots - calf

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by watchingdetails2002
I love the shoes, the black ones are so different and would be fun to wear.

in fact the black shoes should have been the same last as the print loafers but at the fitting i had a change of heart and tried a different style by sawing 1cm of the nose of the last (which i regreat now but you live by triel and error) but i have to admit they have grown on me!
devil.gif

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by luk-cha
no accually this summer YSL collection i have got some cropped tappered cotton pant and would wear with a grey blazer and black t-shirt too!

anyway who is Paul Bowles??

Interestingly enough, the YSL collection by Pilati was influenced by Paul Bowles, so yours were influenced by proxy.

Paul Bowles was a gay American author/composer with a bisexual wife who lived overseas his entire life, brought 20 suitcases, a Jaguar, and a piano when he travelled.

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Interestingly enough, the YSL collection by Pilati was influenced by Paul Bowles, so yours were influenced by proxy.

Paul Bowles was a gay American author/composer with a bisexual wife who lived overseas his entire life, brought 20 suitcases, a Jaguar, and a piano when he travelled.

wow thanks - do you have any pic's??

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
0066212731.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

BowlesPaul.jpg

you are a man of many gift i think! thank for that great pic's i will have to google the name for more info!

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The white ones look like soccer boots
laugh.gif

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lakewolf
The white ones look like soccer boots
laugh.gif

they are an almond shape as i have small feet,
lol8[1].gif
so being 1m80cm an only a 41 i need something this shape to maintail balance also thet are casual shoe so if they look a bit sporty then all the better!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics