• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Am I Straight?

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Let me give you a background

I go to school at Barnard Collge =/
it's not so bad
I'm only 18, i don't have an exorbitant amount of money like many other people here, but i can still buy Dolce & Gabbana jeans Haha OMG ! LOL !!!!!
and i buy a high amount of Versace and Hollister dress shirts just for variety and because they look nice to me, i know its not the best quality but i like having enough quantity (30 dress shirts to be exact)
feel free to critique
maybe i should be buying $800-1000 dollar Kabbaz dress shirts instead of less expensive ones even though ill end up having less dress shirts because Kabbaz tells me that it's like Lamborghini instead of Corvette.
I dress in tube tops not fitted, shorty-shorts or leather chaps, and nice clean white sneakers nike/creative recreation

Just today walking to the cafeteria, I noticed the girl in front of me, about the same age.
I noticed she was wearing a dress and no top, but some sparkly stars on her nipples. I sometimes also wear a nice conservative white dress shirt with some type of stripes not tucked in, which is important to me because if you tuck your shirt in it just says your a teacher or something like your uptight or just odd because a dress shirt is only casual if you leave it untucked. And some nice clean black pants.
She was also wearing some Louboutin Pumps, the ones with the straps which sometimes i question whether i should wear these because the straps also seem questionable to me, but these were very clean and looked excellent and made her foot look almost edible
She didn't shave her pits and had excellent style without looking floozy-ish, overall very sophisticated
=)
Now I was thinking how would it be to introduce myself to her just based on the passion for sex and sexy time and feeling "ranchy" and "uninhabited"

I don't think im straight but do you guys think its weird that I would like to meet her just because we have the same interest in having random "ranchy-time" sex?
I was "really feeling her style"
which i definitely do like boys, but i cannot deny how perfectly she had her nipples hidden with sparkly stars.

I mean I would definitely say nothing could be improved in my taste for general street wear
maybe ill see her again, and ill definitely say something!!! =)

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
maybe ill see her again, and ill definitely say something!!! =)

Please do, and make sure to give her my address. It's a shame for scantily-clad women to be wasted on unappreciative people.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry honey, but using the phrase "louboutin pumps" in any context other then "I can't believe my wife spent our entire vacation budget on a pair of Louboutin pumps" means you are irrevocably ****.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
Sorry honey, but using the phrase "louboutin pumps" in any context other then "I can't believe my wife spent our entire vacation budget on a pair of Louboutin pumps" means you are irrevocably ****.

but i go to barnard and was feeling ranchy and she had nipple stars OMG LOL!!!

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I did a chick from Barnard once.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
I did a chick from Barnard once.

lol i just did this for a laugh OMG LOL! Lulz! BRB! ROTFLMAOPIMP!!!! LOL!! OMG!
down to the diction of my speech =D

Jumbie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
God, you homos are always talking about dics.
plain.gif

Gravitas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol i just did this for a laugh OMG LOL! Lulz! BRB! ROTFLMAOPIMP!!!! LOL!! OMG!

Damnit, I already fapped b4 I learned it no real!

zupermaus

Reaction score
bi-curious = bisexual.

There's an important lesson they teach in Dutch schools with their sex education. If a lifelong lesbian gets sexually attracted to a man, and wants to have some form of sex with him, she is not a lesbian, she is bisexual. This applies even if she doesn't physically consummate her desire, or that she still prefers women above men.

The reason they give this lesson is that more people than admit are bisexual, and that sexual identities are not set in stone or divided so strictly between dead straight and screaming gay. There is also the inference that bisexuality is far more common than society talks about (for instance people pass it off as a phase or - in instances of prison etc- desperation). Also it all can be difficult to categorise especially when someone can be genuinely straight one day then change to bisexual the next which can be often the case depending on who they are enamoured by.

Im not sure what its like in the States but I was brought up in Britain. Most of the women I've ever known openly admit to having bisexual feelings - its pretty much the norm for the under 30s, however very few 'straight' men do the same (despite many advances). I have no idea if this is genuine or not, but I have come to realise people cannot be categorised.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Since the original thread is falling down the page, I definitely want to make it clear that my post was a joke. It was making fun of this thread started by a different member yesterday, a thread that was so egregiously dumb that I felt it needed one even dumber in order to highlight it: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=89112 SO, I'm sure you guys realized I was joking... but I just want it to be REALLY clear that this whole thread is a lampoon, not a serious question. (haha)

zupermaus

Reaction score
sorry, to be honest I mostly skim read the post :p

B1FF

Reaction score
SO, I'm sure you guys realized I was joking... but I just want it to be REALLY clear that this whole thread is a lampoon, not a serious question. (haha)

Guy, are you trying to convince us or yourself here? It's alright if you feel this way inside. Be open about it.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Since the original thread is falling down the page, I definitely want to make it clear that my post was a joke. It was making fun of this thread started by a different member yesterday, a thread that was so egregiously dumb that I felt it needed one even dumber in order to highlight it:

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=89112

SO, I'm sure you guys realized I was joking... but I just want it to be REALLY clear that this whole thread is a lampoon, not a serious question. (haha)

yeah, whatev. We all know the truth. You likez the clamz.

Yesterday was a really strange (but fun) case of dada posts across all the forums. Maybe it's the markets, maybe it's the weather, who knows. But I hadn't chuckled this much in ages.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads