Am I skinny normal or fat?

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by JoeCruz, Jul 10, 2011.

1. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

You possess what is referred to around here as the "connemara" body-type.

[​IMG] Ouch.

2. Stazy

Stazy Senior member

Do P90X and post the pics in this thread after you've completed the program.

Then you can meet a really nice girl, have some really nice sex.

3. DerekS

DerekS Guyliner

damn SF can bring out some weird people.

your belly button is frowning. your fat.

4. insomb

insomb Senior member

you're not fat, just out of shape. i think.

edit: but that out of shape is fat, but once you start working out, that will go away. i think.

5. Johnny_5

Johnny_5 Senior member

You're fat in my book. Lucky for you, you are young and can probably make reasonably short work of your situation if you get your diet and exercise in check.

Get after it.

6. ice

ice Member

Take advice from a professional fighter and fitness enthusiast.

You're both skinny and fat. Some bodybuilders term this build as skinny-fat. Skinny because you have small muscles, none of your muscles can actually be seen, and if you lost all that fat without building or losing muscle you would be a 150 pound rat or alike. And you're fat, for obvious reasons, because you have about 50 pounds excess weight.

This is not a nightmare however, You can make enormous improvements in your looks in half a year of serious hard training and strict nutrition. And in 2 years or more you could be very, very outstanding.

It all depends on how much you want to change your build. I was a fat kid, and I was sick of it and I put my health, looks as my top priority in life. I hardly believe that was the best choice for me. I motivated myself further with competition in combat sports.

What you have to do is start doing hard, regular exercises based on weight training with smart strict nutrition. That means, squats, benchpress, pullups, pushups, with some swimming and running combined with a nutrition that is filled with meat, fish, cottage cheese, almonds, vegetables and fruits that have LOW GI and foods like that that are high in protein and low in carbs. Avoid candies, fried foods, foods that are high in calories that come in carbs like pasta, both white and integral, bread, both white and whole wheat, avoid that shit at all costs. It has a bad calorie/nutritional value ratio.

In other words, it means it has shitloads of calories and gives little of minerals, vitamins and other good nutritional parts. For fats its best to eat fish and fish oil. Again, AVOID FOOD FRYING and avoid junk food. Candies, ice cream, soda, juices, sandwiches, alcohol, sugar, etc.

For liquid, drink only watter, for food eat what I told you. In half a year following this nutritional program and Rigorous training you will do wonders. In 2 years you could become a model. No bullshit.

If you need any more convicting I can show you pictures of what I did to my body.

The biggest part is in you. You have to want this so bad and you have to have balls to do it. Put it no. 1 priority in your life and don't get scared of hard training and you will achieve wonders.

7. HelloIDistance

HelloIDistance Senior member

Yeah OP you are fat. Did you really need us to tell you that? Just start working out and eating right. Not hard.

8. ice

ice Member

As requested by PM I will post a pic. It took me 2 years to achieve this. If I were smarter and knew more I could have achieved better than this in a year. I noticed best improvements when I started lifting weights and reduced long running and replaced it with more intense exercises.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/225/56435713.jpg/

9. mgm9128

mgm9128 Senior member

As requested by PM I will post a pic. It took me 2 years to achieve this. If I were smarter and knew more I could have achieved better than this in a year. I noticed best improvements when I started lifting weights and reduced long running and replaced it with more intense exercises.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/225/56435713.jpg/

Your calves suck.

10. ice

ice Member

If I leg kicked you, you'd think otherwise [​IMG] It's genetical, I tried real hard with different exercises, but nothing really did to enhance them, so I don't bother. Yes I'd be happier if I had bigger calves, but on the other hand all girls that I dated and hand sex didn't make any remarks about my calves, so It doesn't matter. With that comment you remind me of my training friend who told everyone at the gym how fucked up their gynecomastia is. The guy is a mental case.

11. Gibonius

Gibonius Senior member

Take advice from a professional fighter and fitness enthusiast.

You're both skinny and fat. Some bodybuilders term this build as skinny-fat. Skinny because you have small muscles, none of your muscles can actually be seen, and if you lost all that fat without building or losing muscle you would be a 150 pound rat or alike. And you're fat, for obvious reasons, because you have about 50 pounds excess weight.

He's 150 lbs now, no way is he carrying 50 lbs of excess fat.

I mean, the overall point stands, but let's not give the kid a panic attack about having to lose a third of his body mass.

12. mgm9128

mgm9128 Senior member

If you leg kicked me, you're right, I'd think otherwise of you.

13. mgm9128

mgm9128 Senior member

Yes I'd be happier if I had bigger calves, but on the other hand all girls that I dated and hand sex didn't make any remarks about my calves, so It doesn't matter.

You're an idiot.

14. ice

ice Member

Do you real mean that? Thank you.
    He's 150 lbs now, no way is he carrying 50 lbs of excess fat. I mean, the overall point stands, but let's not give the kid a panic attack about having to lose a third of his body mass.
    With 150 pounds on that build he'd have to be very short. I am not giving the kid a panic attack, unless he takes it as that. He can surely lose 5 pounds of fat a month while simultaneously building muscle.

15. mgm9128

mgm9128 Senior member

Yes. You are the douchebag that starts as an insecure fatty and decides to get in shape so that he can land some quick pussy. Then, after said pussy is finally procured, he ends up narcissistically obsessing over every aspect of his body because he now equates muscle girth with affection, and feeds his insecurities (which never went away to begin with) by spending every day in the gym so that he can feel like he is improving himself and getting somewhere. When, really, all he is doing is vacuous and meaningless. And then, he comes online to post pictures of himself to feel better, and get even more satisfaction by seeing people fawn over his newly sculpted body (his only source of confidence)...Yes, I know you.

If larger calves would make you happy, you really don't get it, dude.