Am I skinny normal or fat?

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by JoeCruz, Jul 10, 2011.

1. JoeCruz

JoeCruz New Member

I know its annoying but I have to ask!! I find myself to be a little chubby what do you guys think? How much weight should i loose? I am 5 foot 7 and weight 150 here are some pictures of how i look in front,sideways,and back http://m1110.photobucket.com/albums/...Oa42k9e%2Bo%3D Please be honest and also please no hateful comments

2. tagutcow

tagutcow Senior member

and also please no hateful comments

You should identify your body type as "more to love!" on dating websites.

3. Sir Humphrey Appleby

Sir Humphrey Appleby Senior member

I like how you bend back on the side pic to stretch the fat out.

Fat I'm afraid.

4. tagutcow

tagutcow Senior member

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

5. ter1413

ter1413 Senior member

fat fukk!

6. pebblegrain

pebblegrain Senior member

There is a word I like: DOUGHY

Are you actually 5-7? Are you fudging that by an inch? What about the 150? Maybe 154 on a good day?

Anyway, you are not obese, but damn you have zero muscle build of any kind.

I'm 5-8. When I was 19, I was 125 lbs. I consider that the "zero fat" level for my body in practical terms. Today at 30 I'm 150, but this is after years of weightlifting

7. filimonsalmon

filimonsalmon New Member

I think more exercise and eat some nutrition so that you will not be big boy someday

8. mgm9128

mgm9128 Senior member

I would say you are just about normal. Not that being normal, especially in regards to weight, is ever a good thing, particularly in America. I guess, actually, you could be considered skinny. Which is odd, because you really aren't.

9. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

I would say you are just about normal. Not that being normal, especially in regards to weight, is ever a good thing, particularly in America.

I guess, actually, you could be considered skinny. Which is odd, because you really aren't.

Huh? [​IMG]

OP is not skinny.

10. mgm9128

mgm9128 Senior member

Huh? [​IMG] OP is not skinny.
    Relative to the rest of the general population, I would say the OP looks emaciated.

11. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

There is a word I like: DOUGHY Are you actually 5-7? Are you fudging that by an inch? What about the 150? Maybe 154 on a good day? Anyway, you are not obese, but damn you have zero muscle build of any kind. I'm 5-8. When I was 19, I was 125 lbs. I consider that the "zero fat" level for my body in practical terms. Today at 30 I'm 150, but this is after years of weightlifting
    Well, as you know muscle weight ≠ fat weight, so I'm sure you look nothing like the OP.

12. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

..gross.

13. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

Relative to the rest of the general population, I would say the OP looks emaciated.
    Who gives a shit how the rest of the population looks? What matters is how you look. Ergo, the OP is not skinny.

14. mgm9128

mgm9128 Senior member

Who gives a shit how the rest of the population looks? What matters is how you look. Ergo, the OP is not skinny.
    Right. I am simply being honest with him, and pointing out that the definition of the terms "normal" and "skinny", in regards to weight, has changed a bit during the past 40 years. What's "normal" today" is not what was "normal" a century ago. Not that it's right, but simply a matter of fact.

15. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

Right. I am simply being honest with him, and pointing out that the definition of "normal" and "skinny", in regards to weight, has changed a bit during the past 40 years. What's "normal" today" is not what was "normal" a century ago. Not that it's right, but simply a matter of fact.
    Hell, lets go back further: Ideal body, 2011: [​IMG] Greek Bronze, 430 BCE: [​IMG] Well, looks like your theory is shot to hell. The 'ideal' male body has not changed in thousands of years.