1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Alternatives to blazers/suits and dress shirts?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by buildingbob, Feb 6, 2013.

1. buildingbob

buildingbob Member

I've started working out a the beginning of the year. I'm not interested in dropping thousands of dollars on suits, blazers and tailored dress shirts.

I run my own business, so I can dress how I like, but I want to look respectable.

What alternatives are there to blazers/suuits and dress shirts that will look presentable, stretch a little as you're putting on some muscle, and won't be a waste of thousands of dollars once you are too big to fit in them any longer?

2. mensimageconsultant

mensimageconsultant Senior member

Sweaters and sweater vests. That can hide mediocre shirt fit. Still, it's only temporary.

Also, odd jackets and suits can be made to accomodate some future muscle.

3. Distorbiant

Distorbiant Senior member

4. Taka

Taka Member

bump,
    this is an interesting question