1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Alternative to the Magnanni Toranzo

Discussion in 'Menswear Advice' started by jzatopa, Apr 18, 2016.

1. jzatopa

jzatopa Member

I recently have gained an interest in mid to high end shoes and I was hoping the forum could help me out. I recently found a pair of Magnanni Toranzo shoes, at a Neiman Marcus Last Call store, that I really wanted to buy. The reason I decided to pass on them was because they were asking $340 for the shoes, and as you can see in the link Nordstrom Rack closed them out at $219. It just didn't seem like that great of a deal, no matter how much I liked them. Well, since that day I have regretted not buying them, which is a very odd feeling for someone who has always hated shopping. I was wondering if you guys could point me to a similar pair of shoes that would be worth the investment. I want to make sure that if I invest that amount of money on a pair of shoes, that they will last me the next 5-10 years. Any suggestions?

2. Murlsquirl

Murlsquirl Senior member Moderator

3. jzatopa

jzatopa Member

It looks like both brand make nice captoe double monks but I am really looking for a double monk with wingtip broguing. Here is an example.