1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Alternative to J Crew?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by deuce85, Apr 20, 2013.

1. deuce85

deuce85 New Member

I love J crew, and have been wearing it for about the past 10 years. Problem is everywhere I go now everyone else is wearing it also. I wanted to know if there is an alternative out there in about the same price range. Thanks in advance for any responses. Peace

2. coop86

coop86 Senior member

None are exactly like J Crew, but Gant, Suit Supply, Ledbury, and Massimo Dutti are near the price range mostly preppy or casual euro look

3. deuce85

deuce85 New Member

Thanks coop. They have some nice stuff on those sites. Not really what I am looking for though. J crew just fits my type of style so nicely. I will still buy from them. I would just like to broaden my horizons. I really like the Gant site, but it was a little pricey.

4. deuce85

deuce85 New Member

Anyone else have some sites? Thanks.

5. mensimageconsultant

mensimageconsultant Senior member

Club Monaco and Calvin Klein

Last edited: Apr 24, 2013