1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Alternative to A.P.C. Ferries jacket

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by MadJens, Feb 13, 2015.

1. MadJens

MadJens Member

2. Murlsquirl

Murlsquirl Well-Known Member

1 person likes this.
  3. MadJens

MadJens Member

Thanks for the welcoming! :)

No suggestions so far. Actually, I am more and more leaning towards going for the A.P.C. one. I've always been impressed by their quality. Do you people think this one is worth the investment?

4. sameers

sameers Active Member

I just bought one and I am afraid it may not be. Got it in blue and love the muted washed out look, but I have sizing and quality issues. I purchased my normal size, medium, but it seems to fit large in the chest and shoulders. Not at all a tailored look. The leather is soft but I have seen better. The problem with the leather it is stiff, heavy, and has very little movement. I hate the way the jacket drapes. Combined with the stiff leather and oversized fit the jacket creates a terrible silhouette . I am confused why people call this ultimate staple piece.

I believe other brands like Oliver Spencer could be a better valve. I have wanted the Ferris Jacket for a while now, but ultimately after pulling the trigger I am extremely disappointed.